Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Restless Heart in Austin, TX

Sep 17th 2012 new

Hello,

A group of us from Austin are sponsoring five showings of the wonderful movie "Restless Heart: The Confessions of St. Augustine". If you are in the area and are interested in seeing the movie or helping to promote it, please visit our site:

http://restlessheartaustin.com.

Pax Christi,

Alfredo

Sep 19th 2012 new

I have sent an inquiry to my parish to ask if they could screen this for us in Houston and was told they are looking into it. I would love it if that happened.

Sep 19th 2012 new

Hi Maggie,

If your parish would like any info, feel free to point them to our website and they can contact us through there.

Pax Christi,

Alfredo

Sep 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Alfredo-765787 said: Hi Maggie, If your parish would like any info, feel free to point them to our website an...
(Quote) Alfredo-765787 said:

Hi Maggie,

If your parish would like any info, feel free to point them to our website and they can contact us through there.

Pax Christi,

Alfredo

--hide--

I'll keep that in mind, Alfredo. I haven't heard back on it yet, but I plan to bug them about it.

Sep 30th 2012 new

Alfredo, Thanks so much for letting us know!!! I will be in town for a wedding that weekend and will DEFINITELY be there with a group of friends!!! So excited!

Posts 1 - 5 of 5