Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Catholic Vote

09/14/2012 new

Got this from a priest friend of mine. It shows comparisons between Romney and Obama.

www.catholicvote.org

09/14/2012 new

Fom the U.S. Bishops:

www.politicalresponsibility.com

09/15/2012 new

thank you i have been wondering about the aspects of this situation

09/18/2012 new

A quote from Father Peter West, VP for Human Life International. Also was VP for Priests for Life before this new assignment.

" Voting for Romney is not choosing evil to do good. It is choosing to intervene in an evil situation in order to reduce evil as much as possible. Therefore a vote for Romney is not only licit, it is the most prudent thing to do. A vote for Romney is just a step, but an important step, toward the ultimate goal of the protection of all innocent human life."

09/18/2012 new
Catholic Vote is a good organization, I enjoy reading their blog daily.
09/19/2012 new

A homily from the priest at my parish.
www.cacatholic.org

09/19/2012 new

Scroll to read 31-39 that was suggested by the priest.

www.usccb.org

09/25/2012 new

"You need to think and pray very carefully about your vote, because a vote for a candidate who promotes actions or behaviors that are intrinsically evil and gravely sinful makes you morally complicit and places the eternal salvation of your own soul in serious jeopardy."-Bishop Thomas Paprocki

09/25/2012 new
(Quote) Laura-56149 said: Got this from a priest friend of mine. It shows comparisons between Romney and Obama. http://www.catho...
(Quote) Laura-56149 said:

Got this from a priest friend of mine. It shows comparisons between Romney and Obama.

www.catholicvote.org

--hide--
CatholicVote.org suggests inviting other parishioners after Mass for coffee and donuts to share/discuss this flyer. www.catholicvote.org

Please do your part. Print. Distribute. Discuss. United States Flag Praying
09/25/2012 new

First of all , I feel very frustrated that I do not live in Ohio or some other state that is up for grabs. Kentucky will vote for Rommeny that I am sure of. Back in 2008, it went for McCain. The Louisville Courier Journal and some other state liberal papers felt that Kentuckians were nothing but rednecks for not voting for Obama.

I was proud to be a Kentuckian that day! Obama has made no headway down here.

I wish are priest and ArchBishop would be more vocal, but they are not hesistant.

Posts 1 - 10 of 68