Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

09/19/2012 new

hug Praying

09/19/2012 new

Prayers offering for you and your beloved Uncle Bob. theheart

Praying rosary hug Dove

09/19/2012 new
(Quote) Maia-181886 said: If you all could spare a prayer for my Uncle Bob, our family would appreciate it. My uncle, who is 92, is dying...
(Quote) Maia-181886 said:

If you all could spare a prayer for my Uncle Bob, our family would appreciate it. My uncle, who is 92, is dying and I'm not sure if he has hours, days or weeks left. Just received the call from my cousin. We've known about this for a few months, but it's still difficult.

Thank you all so much. God bless each one of you.

You all remain in my prayers.

--hide--

Praying theheart rosary
09/19/2012 new

rosary theheart My Jesus, mercy . . .

09/19/2012 new

Praying

09/19/2012 new

Thank you all again for your continued prayers! hug

Just received word from my cousin that my Tio is not doing well at all. We'll be heading to see him in a while.

God's Will be done. Dove

09/19/2012 new

(Quote) Maia-181886 said: Thank you all again for your continued prayers! Just received word from my cousin that my T...

Thank you all again for your continued prayers!

Just received word from my cousin that my Tio is not doing well at all. We'll be heading to see him in a while.

God's Will be done.

--hide--
rosary Praying rosary

09/19/2012 new

Praying rosary theheart

09/19/2012 new

(Quote) Maia-181886 said: Thank you all again for your continued prayers! Just received word from my cousin that my T...

Thank you all again for your continued prayers!

God's Will be done.

--hide--

theheart

09/19/2012 new

(Quote) Maia-181886 said: If you all could spare a prayer for my Uncle Bob, our family would appreciate it. My uncle, who is...

If you all could spare a prayer for my Uncle Bob, our family would appreciate it. My uncle, who is 92, is dying and I'm not sure if he has hours, days or weeks left. Just received the call from my cousin. We've known about this for a few months, but it's still difficult.

Thank you all so much. God bless each one of you.

You all remain in my prayers.

--hide--

Praying For your Uncle Praying

Posts 31 - 40 of 101