Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Hello,

I'm trying to gauge the interest for a TX CM get together - possibly in the Austin area since that's probably the best central location. I'd love to host in Houston but don't think as many would attend. No dates - just gauging interest for late fall.

Susie

09/13/2012 new

Hi Suzie,

I would be interested in coming.

Joe

09/13/2012 new

Hi susie, I would like to go

09/15/2012 new

(Quote) Susie-890857 said: Hello, I'm trying to gauge the interest for a TX CM get together - possibly i...
(Quote) Susie-890857 said:

Hello,

I'm trying to gauge the interest for a TX CM get together - possibly in the Austin area since that's probably the best central location. I'd love to host in Houston but don't think as many would attend. No dates - just gauging interest for late fall.

Susie

--hide--

Would love to come if my budget allowed. I've only been to Texas once, and that was in Tyler back in 2004 for a wedding; didn't get to do much sightseeing.

By the way, FIRST POST ALERT! Welcome, Susie! Post often ....

09/17/2012 new

I'm interested. Austin would be real fun!

09/19/2012 new

I hear tell there is going to be another Houston Lights in the Heights event on December 8th. Hmmm, sounds interesting, doesn't it?

09/19/2012 new

And technically, since winter doesn't begin until December 20th, that would be a fall event.

09/19/2012 new

(Quote) Maggie-644602 said: And technically, since winter doesn't begin until December 20th, that would be a fall event....
(Quote) Maggie-644602 said:

And technically, since winter doesn't begin until December 20th, that would be a fall event.

--hide--

Technically, in the northern hemisphere winter begins on December 21 this year (it is usually on Dec. 21, occasionally on Dec. 22).

lil mikie

09/19/2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Technically, in the northern hemisphere winter begins on December 21 this year (it is usu...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Technically, in the northern hemisphere winter begins on December 21 this year (it is usually on Dec. 21, occasionally on Dec. 22).

--hide--

So, technically, it would still be a fall event. raspberry

09/26/2012 new

Mark me down as being interested.

Posts 1 - 10 of 85