Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Off the top of your head, what have your never eaten? Chef

Caviar, anchovies, pheasant, baked alaska, chocolate covered ants (maybe I did, just not on purpose - laughing), snails, key lime pie, mince pie..... scratchchin

09/20/2012 new
Difficult for me to answer; I've eaten everything you listed. And a lot of things that most people haven't. I don't think I've had tripe.
09/20/2012 new

Escargot, crab legs, goose, egg drop soup, shrimp. There's a lot of things. (I have an aversion to sea food.)

09/20/2012 new

crickets, Baked Alaska, escargot, frog legs, rattlesnake, pheasant

09/20/2012 new
You ladies are making me hungry. But haven't had crickets, though I've heard they're good fried.
09/20/2012 new

(Quote) Julie-42315 said: Off the top of your head, what have your never eaten? Caviar, anchovies, pheasant, bake...
(Quote) Julie-42315 said:

Off the top of your head, what have your never eaten?

Caviar, anchovies, pheasant, baked alaska, chocolate covered ants (maybe I did, just not on purpose - ), snails, key lime pie, mince pie.....

--hide--

I have not tried just about everything you listed with exception to anchovies and key lime pie. I have not tried Oppossum (don't want to) rattle snake, moose or elk, shark or alligator to add to your list.

09/20/2012 new

(Quote) Edward-512961 said: You ladies are making me hungry. But haven't had crickets, though I've heard they're good f...
(Quote) Edward-512961 said: You ladies are making me hungry. But haven't had crickets, though I've heard they're good fried.
--hide--

Edward, Please Tell us what we are missing with each of the above mentioned delicacies.

Crickets would be crunchy and I suppose could be added to something as a crunchy topping. tongue angel

09/20/2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: I have not tried just about everything you listed with exception to anchovies and ke...
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

I have not tried just about everything you listed with exception to anchovies and key lime pie. I have not tried Oppossum (don't want to) rattle snake, moose or elk, shark or alligator to add to your list.

--hide--

I have never had bison, But I have probably had venison. I am sorry but I have had rabbit. Bunny! sad

09/20/2012 new

(Quote) Edward-512961 said: You ladies are making me hungry. But haven't had crickets, though I've heard they're good f...
(Quote) Edward-512961 said: You ladies are making me hungry. But haven't had crickets, though I've heard they're good fried.
--hide--

We ladies got together and set up this thread to entice you to our specialty kitchen(s.) tongue

09/20/2012 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: I have not tried just about everything you listed with exception to anchovies and key lime ...
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

--hide--

Haven't had moose. Possum is kind of bland; would have been better as sausage.
Posts 1 - 10 of 100