Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Things you have never eaten.

Sep 20th 2012 new

Off the top of your head, what have your never eaten? Chef

Caviar, anchovies, pheasant, baked alaska, chocolate covered ants (maybe I did, just not on purpose - laughing), snails, key lime pie, mince pie..... scratchchin

Sep 20th 2012 new
Difficult for me to answer; I've eaten everything you listed. And a lot of things that most people haven't. I don't think I've had tripe.
Sep 20th 2012 new

Escargot, crab legs, goose, egg drop soup, shrimp. There's a lot of things. (I have an aversion to sea food.)

Sep 20th 2012 new

crickets, Baked Alaska, escargot, frog legs, rattlesnake, pheasant

Sep 20th 2012 new
You ladies are making me hungry. But haven't had crickets, though I've heard they're good fried.
Sep 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Julie-42315 said: Off the top of your head, what have your never eaten? Caviar, anchovies, pheasant, bake...
(Quote) Julie-42315 said:

Off the top of your head, what have your never eaten?

Caviar, anchovies, pheasant, baked alaska, chocolate covered ants (maybe I did, just not on purpose - ), snails, key lime pie, mince pie.....

--hide--

I have not tried just about everything you listed with exception to anchovies and key lime pie. I have not tried Oppossum (don't want to) rattle snake, moose or elk, shark or alligator to add to your list.

Sep 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Edward-512961 said: You ladies are making me hungry. But haven't had crickets, though I've heard they're good f...
(Quote) Edward-512961 said: You ladies are making me hungry. But haven't had crickets, though I've heard they're good fried.
--hide--

Edward, Please Tell us what we are missing with each of the above mentioned delicacies.

Crickets would be crunchy and I suppose could be added to something as a crunchy topping. tongue angel

Sep 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: I have not tried just about everything you listed with exception to anchovies and ke...
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

I have not tried just about everything you listed with exception to anchovies and key lime pie. I have not tried Oppossum (don't want to) rattle snake, moose or elk, shark or alligator to add to your list.

--hide--

I have never had bison, But I have probably had venison. I am sorry but I have had rabbit. Bunny! sad

Sep 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Edward-512961 said: You ladies are making me hungry. But haven't had crickets, though I've heard they're good f...
(Quote) Edward-512961 said: You ladies are making me hungry. But haven't had crickets, though I've heard they're good fried.
--hide--

We ladies got together and set up this thread to entice you to our specialty kitchen(s.) tongue

Sep 20th 2012 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: I have not tried just about everything you listed with exception to anchovies and key lime ...
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

--hide--

Haven't had moose. Possum is kind of bland; would have been better as sausage.
Posts 1 - 10 of 100