Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

It is with everything opposite emotion of the woman you see in the profile pic...I am not well, my daughter after we got into a VERY bad fight this a.m. at 6:00, she would not release her car keys to me, due to her breaking curfew. Not sure what time she came home, for I fell asleep at 1130pm and she "says" she was home around midnight ( still past the 10 or 11pm curfew) and fell asleep in her car in the driveway. I didnt buy it so for punishment I attempted to take her car keys. I lost. She is very strong.mischievous

***(Yep, she bought her own car, holds down a job, and pays car insurance. gas, etc.) Did I mention single motherhood S*cks? The fight got pretty nasty - I admit to saying some very harmful things. She proceeded to run out the door and into car taking off. I left for work and to take the other kids to school at 7:45am, and assumed she needed cool-down time and she'd take herself to high school. School called 1pm she wasnt there. She has not responded to anyones calls or texts, up until few minutes ago, when her best friend called me quite upset, informing me that my daughter has been driving non-stop since this morning and is in Wisconsin with corn fields all around. She now will be standing up her hockey team tonight, for she has practice.

I am asking for prayers that she comes to her senses and returns home soon. Otherwise, I have to contact all authorities. Which I am not sure why I have not already, still numb. It's been20 min since that call from her BF, assuming it is true....

Thanks you and God Bless, rosary
I believe in the power of prayer, although not as of late. sad

09/20/2012 new
(Quote) Rebecca-767861 said: It is with everything opposite emotion of the woman you see in the profile pic...I am not well, my daughter a...
(Quote) Rebecca-767861 said:

It is with everything opposite emotion of the woman you see in the profile pic...I am not well, my daughter after we got into a VERY bad fight this a.m. at 6:00, she would not release her car keys to me, due to her breaking curfew. Not sure what time she came home, for I fell asleep at 1130pm and she "says" she was home around midnight ( still past the 10 or 11pm curfew) and fell asleep in her car in the driveway. I didnt buy it so for punishment I attempted to take her car keys. I lost. She is very strong.

***(Yep, she bought her own car, holds down a job, and pays car insurance. gas, etc.) Did I mention single motherhood S*cks? The fight got pretty nasty - I admit to saying some very harmful things. She proceeded to run out the door and into car taking off. I left for work and to take the other kids to school at 7:45am, and assumed she needed cool-down time and she'd take herself to high school. School called 1pm she wasnt there. She has not responded to anyones calls or texts, up until few minutes ago, when her best friend called me quite upset, informing me that my daughter has been driving non-stop since this morning and is in Wisconsin with corn fields all around. She now will be standing up her hockey team tonight, for she has practice.

I am asking for prayers that she comes to her senses and returns home soon. Otherwise, I have to contact all authorities. Which I am not sure why I have not already, still numb. It's been20 min since that call from her BF, assuming it is true....

Thanks you and God Bless,
I believe in the power of prayer, although not as of late.

--hide--

Sending my hugs & prayers fro your daughter hug Praying rosary Praying hug
09/20/2012 new

Praying

(Quote) Rebecca-767861 said: It is with everything opposite emotion of the woman you see in the profile pic...I am not well,...
(Quote) Rebecca-767861 said:

It is with everything opposite emotion of the woman you see in the profile pic...I am not well, my daughter after we got into a VERY bad fight this a.m. at 6:00, she would not release her car keys to me, due to her breaking curfew. Not sure what time she came home, for I fell asleep at 1130pm and she "says" she was home around midnight ( still past the 10 or 11pm curfew) and fell asleep in her car in the driveway. I didnt buy it so for punishment I attempted to take her car keys. I lost. She is very strong.

Thanks you and God Bless,
I believe in the power of prayer, although not as of late.

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart I don't have kids not tellin ya what to do; but one i would try in contacting your daughter; two try textin or calling her friends or maybe goin over to one of her friends house; three then call the police or somebody; i wish ya luck thoughts &&prayers are with you & your daughter take care of yourself (health wise) too; keep us all posted when ya get a chance too! Mike "peace"!!

09/20/2012 new

Praying rosary theheart hug

09/20/2012 new

Praying rosary theheart

09/20/2012 new

hug Praying rosary theheart

09/20/2012 new

Praying Praying Praying

09/20/2012 new

Yes being a single parent is difficult especially if a child rebels.

Praying for you.

09/20/2012 new

Praying Praying Praying

09/20/2012 new

Praying Praying hug hug Praying Praying

Posts 1 - 10 of 61