Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

If you could go anywhere...

Sep 21st 2012 new

OK, if money was not an issue, and you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Also, if money was somewhat of an issue, and you had to stay in your current country, where would you go?

For me, I would definitely travel to Rome if money wasn't an issue. I went there for the first time in March, and I've been longing to go back ever since. There was so much I didn't see! Also, my camera was stolen by a pickpocket, so I need to go back and re-take all my photos.

Within the United States, I'm thinking I'd like to go to Ouray, CO. Or somewhere in the West with majestic mountains. Maybe stay on a dude ranch for a week or so.

Sep 21st 2012 new

(Quote) Jenny-872030 said: OK, if money was not an issue, and you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?...
(Quote) Jenny-872030 said:

OK, if money was not an issue, and you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Also, if money was somewhat of an issue, and you had to stay in your current country, where would you go?

For me, I would definitely travel to Rome if money wasn't an issue. I went there for the first time in March, and I've been longing to go back ever since. There was so much I didn't see! Also, my camera was stolen by a pickpocket, so I need to go back and re-take all my photos.

Within the United States, I'm thinking I'd like to go to Ouray, CO. Or somewhere in the West with majestic mountains. Maybe stay on a dude ranch for a week or so.

--hide--
If the guys around your age were thinking smart, they'd head for Atchison so they could meet you.

Sep 21st 2012 new

You didn't say just one place so:

- Australia, Great Barrier Reef, all over
- Back to Hawaii
- Yes, Rome!
- the Giant Redwoods in CA
- the Grand Canyon

Sep 21st 2012 new

Good topic Jenny. I have done a lot of travel. I make it a priority. Next up on my list is either New Zealand, Kenya, Alaska or the Galapagos.

Sep 21st 2012 new

(Quote) Jim-872446 said: You didn't say just one place so:- Australia, Great Barrier Reef, all over - Back ...
(Quote) Jim-872446 said:

- Back to Hawaii
- Yes, Rome!
- the Grand Canyon

--hide--

I've been to all those places, the Giant Redwoods in CA ARE truly amazing. Come for a visit!

Sep 22nd 2012 new

I want to go to Peru to see UFO's. If that trip doesn't happen then I'll opt for Gainesville FL....GO Gators!

Sep 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Jim-872446 said: You didn't say just one place so:- Australia, Great Barrier Reef, all over - Back ...
(Quote) Jim-872446 said:

- Back to Hawaii
- Yes, Rome!
- the Grand Canyon

--hide--
I have been to the Grand Canyon. You must go to see the beauty it offers.

Sep 22nd 2012 new
HA. btw where is Atchison? I want to go to Austraila!!

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: If the guys around your age were thinking smart, they'd head for Atchison so they could meet you.
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

If the guys around your age were thinking smart, they'd head for Atchison so they could meet you.

--hide--
Sep 23rd 2012 new

My top three are
Ireland

Russia

Africa

If I had to stay in the states I don't have any one place. I would want an RV and road trip to see as much as possible.

Sep 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Jenny-872030 said: OK, if money was not an issue, and you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?...
(Quote) Jenny-872030 said:

--hide--

Outside the US, I dream of exploring England and Scotland, with their castles and greenness.

Inside the US, Alaska and Maine for new-to-me states, and my beloved Wisconsin.

Posts 1 - 10 of 51