Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Dearest CM members, if any of you, fit that description, it would be fun to exchange notes with. Age range....lets say 24 to 34, and saying yes to all of the faith questions...Blessings, prayers,

Gavin:)

p.s. if that feels like you, or you enjoy reading profile, feel free to drop me a line, would love to hear from you!

Sep 22nd 2012 new
Hey gavin! Thats me alright!
Sep 23rd 2012 new

I am over your age range (just barely) but I have a random thought for you

Did you know that giraffes can pick their nose with their tounges? That fact is why my daughter likes giraffes. rolling eyes laughing

Sep 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Angela-893980 said: I am over your age range (just barely) but I have a random thought for youDid you kn...
(Quote) Angela-893980 said:

Did you know that giraffes can pick their nose with their tounges? That fact is why my daughter likes giraffes.

--hide--
I hope you leave your daughter at home when your out on a first date.... laughing

Sep 23rd 2012 new

Most definitely leave her at home! eyepopping tongue

But randomness was asked for laughing laughing laughing

Sep 23rd 2012 new
(Quote) Ray-566531 said: (Quote) Angela-893980 said: I am over your age range (just barely) but I have a random tho...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Quote:
Angela-893980 said:

Did you know that giraffes can pick their nose with their tounges? That fact is why my daughter likes giraffes.

I hope you leave your daughter at home when your out on a first date....

--hide--
Ray, Gavin said between the age 24 to 34.
Sep 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Cindy-534370 said: Ray, Gavin said between the age 24 to 34.
(Quote) Cindy-534370 said: Ray, Gavin said between the age 24 to 34.
--hide--
Right, Cindy -- but I didn't infer a connection between Gavin and Angela. scratchchin

Sep 23rd 2012 new
(Quote) Ray-566531 said: (Quote) Cindy-534370 said: Ray, Gavin said between the age 24 to 34. Right, Cindy -- but...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Quote:
Cindy-534370 said: Ray, Gavin said between the age 24 to 34.

Right, Cindy -- but I didn't infer a connection between Gavin and Angela.

--hide--
I understand this but in case you missed it, this is for the ones who 24-34 years old. I can't put in the emoticons, the iPad won't do it. You are crashing in the thread.
Sep 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Cindy-534370 said: I understand this but in case you missed it, this is for the ones who 24-34 years old. I can't put i...
(Quote) Cindy-534370 said: I understand this but in case you missed it, this is for the ones who 24-34 years old. I can't put in the emoticons, the iPad won't do it. You are crashing in the thread.
--hide--
Gee, Cindy, you're not in that age group either. Does that mean you're crashing, too? scratchchin scratchchin scratchchin

Why don't we all get back to Gavin's situation?

Sep 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: (Quote) Cindy-534370 said: I understand this but in case you missed it, this is for...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Quote:
Cindy-534370 said: I understand this but in case you missed it, this is for the ones who 24-34 years old. I can't put in the emoticons, the iPad won't do it. You are crashing in the thread.

Gee, Cindy, you're not in that age group either. Does that mean you're crashing, too?

Why don't we all get back to Gavin's situation?

--hide--

Well Ray, Gavin did say all random, sarcastic peeps! It's his fault the title mislead everything. laughing laughing However I am not crashing this thread, but I think you might be, cause you are not a peep. cool laughing or what? shhh

I just came in to offer you some help. in case you got confused. laughing laughing tongue

Getting back to Gavin's situation! It seems he has many situations going on @ Catholic match! He is my new Catholic friend,and I said a prayer Praying that he finds the peep between 24-34. He is swell guy. Good Luck Gavin, I was trying to help you keep the track of 24-34.

Have a great day!

Posts 1 - 10 of 12