Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Please pray for my sister

Sep 21st 2012 new

who last weekend developed some sort of obstruction in her windpipe. She is having an endoscopy soon, probably today. She had a CT scan and ultrasound the last couple of days, but the doctors have been unable to diagnose what's going on. My sister has a long history of medical problems and has been in frail health for some time. Please pray for her that this will be something minor that can be resolved. Thank you!!

Sep 21st 2012 new

Praying theheart rose

Sep 21st 2012 new

Praying

Sep 21st 2012 new

Praying

Sep 21st 2012 new

I shal keep your sister in my prayers

Sep 21st 2012 new

sending her and your family my prayers!

Sep 21st 2012 new

rosary Praying rosary

Sep 21st 2012 new

(Quote) Jeanette-695210 said: who last weekend developed some sort of obstruction in her windpipe. She is having an endoscop...
(Quote) Jeanette-695210 said:

who last weekend developed some sort of obstruction in her windpipe. She is having an endoscopy soon, probably today. She had a CT scan and ultrasound the last couple of days, but the doctors have been unable to diagnose what's going on. My sister has a long history of medical problems and has been in frail health for some time. Please pray for her that this will be something minor that can be resolved. Thank you!!

--hide--

Praying

Sep 21st 2012 new

Praying rosary Hoping that your sister will be ok.

Sep 21st 2012 new

Lifting your sister up in prayer. Praying rosary hug

Posts 1 - 10 of 33