Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

2012 Nfl season(cont).

Sep 21st 2012 new

It's time to roll out again.All comments to this thread,as well as previous thread are welcome.

Sep 21st 2012 new

SURVEY:Which teams have the best and worst helmet designs?

As most of you know,I chose the Vikings based on their helmet insignia.The Cowboys have the second best insignia,IMO.

I think that the Steelers and Buccaneers have the least attractive helmets...the Steelers because of the fact their design is only on one side of the hard hat.The Buccaneers because of the pewter color.Neither the Steelers nor Buccaneers,are in my bottom two.

I hope not to have offended anyone.What is your opinion?

BTW...the Rams were the first team with a helmet design,back in 1948.

Sep 21st 2012 new

(Quote) Gerard-400247 said: SURVEY:Which teams have the best and worst helmet designs? As most of yo...
(Quote) Gerard-400247 said:

As most of you know,I chose the Vikings based on their helmet insignia.The Cowboys have the second best insignia,IMO.

I think that the Steelers and Buccaneers have the least attractive helmets...the Steelers because of the fact their design is only on one side of the hard hat.The Buccaneers because of the pewter color.Neither the Steelers nor Buccaneers,are in my bottom two.

--hide--
I don't like that one the Ravens have. (course I don't like the Ravens either!)

Sep 21st 2012 new

(Quote) Gerard-400247 said: SURVEY:Which teams have the best and worst helmet designs? As most of yo...

--hide--
Easy question....COWBOYS, of course!! You get a Gold Star! cowboy

Sep 21st 2012 new

Gerard,

I know I am biased but I will go with the Texans and Cowboys. Both insignias on the helmets depict what this state has stood for since it was a republic. Cattle has always been a huge industry and the Cowboys star represents Texas as the Lone Star State. I do prefer the entire Cowboys uniform better than the Texans and have always loved the home uniforms of the Packers. I love those colors.

I do not care for the Cleveland Browns helmets. They are too plain - nothing innovative.

Just my take.

Blessings and best wishes on your picks this weekend. Praying Praying Praying

Leon

Sep 21st 2012 new

--hide--
Well I am partial to the Patriots helmet design but I think I like the older one better. The one with Pat Patriot in a three point stance rather than the flying elvis they have now.

Sep 21st 2012 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: (Quote) Gerard-400247 said: SURVEY:Which teams have the best a...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Quote:
Gerard-400247 said:

Well I am partial to the Patriots helmet design but I think I like the older one better. The one with Pat Patriot in a three point stance rather than the flying elvis they have now.

--hide--

Mary Ellen,

laughing laughing laughing

Hope you job is going well.

Blessings, Praying hug rose

Leon

Sep 21st 2012 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Mary Ellen, Hope you job is going well.Blessings, Leon...
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Mary Ellen,

Hope you job is going well.

Blessings,

Leon

--hide--
Hey Leon. wink

It's a little stressful because it is all still new to me but it is going well. They usually don't allow promotions until you have worked for the company for 6 months but they made an exception for me and started me in this new postiom with 3 months under my belt. I understand now why they require the six months. But I am learning and it will get easier in time. Over all I do love my job. God has placed me well in this position.

Sep 21st 2012 new
(Quote) Gerard-400247 said: SURVEY:Which teams have the best and worst helmet designs? As most of you know...

--hide--

I think the rams have the best helmets but I preferred the yellow and blue over the current champagne blue and gold.
Sep 21st 2012 new
My least favorite helmet is the Tampa bay Bucs current one. I liked the old Tampa Bay unis and helmet.
Posts 1 - 10 of 200