Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Sep 21st 2012 new

Beautifully said Joanna! hug

Praying for your future spouse...something so very powerful....

Even though it's not exactly the same in my profile, I do pray for mine as well. Loved how you phrased your's:

..."please know that I pray for you, everyday, yes everyday, knowing that when we do figure it out, it's going to be amazing."

Praying for all of us!!

Sep 21st 2012 new
(Quote) Tara-539245 said: Well, he only has an excuse if he's watching the Saints...
(Quote) Tara-539245 said:

Well, he only has an excuse if he's watching the Saints...

--hide--

I will let him off the hook for a Saint's game laughing
Sep 21st 2012 new
(Quote) Wendy-387654 said: Beautifully said Joanna! Praying for your future spouse...something so very powerful.... <...
(Quote) Wendy-387654 said:

Beautifully said Joanna!

Praying for your future spouse...something so very powerful....

Even though it's not exactly the same in my profile, I do pray for mine as well. Loved how you phrased your's:

..."please know that I pray for you, everyday, yes everyday, knowing that when we do figure it out, it's going to be amazing."

for all of us!!

--hide--

Thank you Wendy . . . If we but have the faith of a mustard seed.
Sep 21st 2012 new
(Quote) Meesch-691047 said: Dear Mr. Joanna, if you are reading this, tell the future Mr. Meesch that I'm praying for him too!
(Quote) Meesch-691047 said:

Dear Mr. Joanna, if you are reading this, tell the future Mr. Meesch that I'm praying for him too!
--hide--

I hope the future Mr. Joanna and Mr. Meesch are working on how to make a suave entrance into our lives cool
Sep 22nd 2012 new

That's my girl! :)

Sep 22nd 2012 new

What about Mr. Tara? lol Does he exist? wink

Sep 22nd 2012 new

Wow! Joanna, you have said it all in one post!!! That just sums it up!! wink

Sep 22nd 2012 new

He is looking for you too. Did you know that??

Sep 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-889939 said: He is looking for you too. Did you know that??
(Quote) Victor-889939 said:

--hide--

You go, Victor!!! I don't expect you to be on here long. If I had an unmarried daughter your age, I would be calling your mother and working out some get togethers so you two could meet. Looking forward to hearing about your success young man. God bless, Victor. wave

- Elizabeth

Sep 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-889939 said: He is looking for you too. Did you know that??
(Quote) Victor-889939 said:

--hide--

Thank you for saying that Victor. In this post it was my hope that all men know (even if I'm not the one for them) that there are women who are wondering where they are. Failure is not about getting turned down, it is about giving up.

Posts 11 - 20 of 171