Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

09/21/2012 new
RIP STEVE SABOL.

I grew up with NFL Films and I'll never forget you!
09/21/2012 new

The best is obviously the Saints! :)

Actually, my mom is also a Cowboys fan (I know!), and she got interested in them as a kid because of their colors and the star. Pretty funny that she's a fan now.

09/21/2012 new
Wanted to give one last shout out to this thread before my subscription expires at midnight. EAMUS LEONES! Lion

As to the survey question, I am not sure I have an opinion, maybe the Steelers with their classic logo. On my own team, I think I preferred the old Lion logo before they added some 'flair' to it a few years ago.
09/22/2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: I don't like that one the Ravens have. (course I don't like the Ravens either!)
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

I don't like that one the Ravens have. (course I don't like the Ravens either!)

--hide--

I like the one worn by the OTHER purple team.

09/22/2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Easy question....COWBOYS, of course!!
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Easy question....COWBOYS, of course!!

--hide--

Very close,but no cigar... laughing

09/22/2012 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Gerard,I know I am biased but I will go with the Texans and Cowboys. Both insignias on the...
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Gerard,

I know I am biased but I will go with the Texans and Cowboys. Both insignias on the helmets depict what this state has stood for since it was a republic. Cattle has always been a huge industry and the Cowboys star represents Texas as the Lone Star State. I do prefer the entire Cowboys uniform better than the Texans and have always loved the home uniforms of the Packers. I love those colors.

I do not care for the Cleveland Browns helmets. They are too plain - nothing innovative.

Just my take.

Blessings and best wishes on your picks this weekend.

Leon

--hide--

Leon,

I put the Cowboys in second place and the Texans in the top twenty.

Yes,the Browns do lack imagination.

Thank you for weighing in,on the topic.

All The Best,

Gerard

09/22/2012 new

(Quote) Gerard-400247 said: (Quote) Linda-624584 said: Easy question....COWBOYS, of course!!
(Quote) Gerard-400247 said:

Quote:
Linda-624584 said:

Easy question....COWBOYS, of course!!

Very close,but no cigar...

--hide--
Why, whatever could you mean?? (said in my best southern drawl) wink Battling eyelashes stir the pot! Its getting cold! laughing

09/22/2012 new

(Quote) Gerard-400247 said: SURVEY:Which teams have the best and worst helmet designs? As most of yo...
(Quote) Gerard-400247 said:

SURVEY:Which teams have the best and worst helmet designs?

As most of you know,I chose the Vikings based on their helmet insignia.The Cowboys have the second best insignia,IMO.

I think that the Steelers and Buccaneers have the least attractive helmets...the Steelers because of the fact their design is only on one side of the hard hat.The Buccaneers because of the pewter color.Neither the Steelers nor Buccaneers,are in my bottom two.

I hope not to have offended anyone.What is your opinion?

BTW...the Rams were the first team with a helmet design,back in 1948.

I'm like Colts and Saints helmets (a bit partial to both teams) and agree that the Browns is my least favorite with Baltimore 2nd least favorite.

--hide--

09/22/2012 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Well I am partial to the Patriots helmet design but I think I like the older one better. The ...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Well I am partial to the Patriots helmet design but I think I like the older one better. The one with Pat Patriot in a three point stance rather than the flying elvis they have now.

--hide--

The old one was cool...the new one is good,also.

09/22/2012 new

(Quote) David-562122 said: I think the rams have the best helmets but I preferred the yellow and blue over the current cham...
(Quote) David-562122 said:

I think the rams have the best helmets but I preferred the yellow and blue over the current champagne blue and gold.
--hide--

The Rams have a great helmet and I like the old colors more,myself.

Posts 11 - 20 of 200