Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

College Football

Aug 30th 2012 new
It's finally here. College Football season kicks off this weekend, Who will win the National Championship? Will a SEC team win it again? Which team do you not want to win the championship?
Aug 31st 2012 new
champion ship almost anyone but the over hip sec. UCLA surprise. Washington St not looking to good. prefer to watch local coverage. then that. try and sell you that sec love Dudley stuff
Sep 1st 2012 new
I am ready for some other school to win it all thats not from the SEC. One school I don't want to win it is Southern Cal. They should not be in position to win it all after spending the last 2 years on probation. What punishment for rules violations is that if they are able to play for a national championship this soon . Go Huskers!!!!
Sep 7th 2012 new
Hi Kevin. I can't bring myself to root for Penn State anymore, so my new favorite team in the Big Ten is the NEBRASKA CORNHUSKERS!! highfive hyper
Sep 7th 2012 new

Geaux Tigers!!! wink heart Praying

Sep 9th 2012 new
GO IRISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 13th 2012 new

Bama is looking good unfortunatley and they kicked my boys' behinds :( Go Blue!!!

Sep 22nd 2012 new

Boise State is in a rebuilding year, but this girl is part of the Bronco Nation. :) USAFA is another sentimental favorite, but they will not win anything except the Commander in Chief's Trophy.

Sep 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Kevin-696435 said: It's finally here. College Football season kicks off this weekend, Who will win the National Champio...
(Quote) Kevin-696435 said: It's finally here. College Football season kicks off this weekend, Who will win the National Championship? Will a SEC team win it again? Which team do you not want to win the championship?
--hide--

Not Nebraska--wink.

Sep 23rd 2012 new
Aggie fan here! I love college football season and am excited that we're now part of the SEC.
Posts 1 - 10 of 52