Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

09/22/2012 new

(Quote) Tara-539245 said: What about Mr. Tara? lol Does he exist?
(Quote) Tara-539245 said:

What about Mr. Tara? lol Does he exist?

--hide--

YES HE DOES!!!!! See my response to Victor.

09/22/2012 new

(Quote) Joanna-615441 said: So where were you today? I hung a light fixture and in the process wondered where you were. It i...
(Quote) Joanna-615441 said:

So where were you today? I hung a light fixture and in the process wondered where you were. It is not that I couldn't hang the fixture myself, I've hung many actually, but what I wanted was to see that look that comes across your face when you grab the ladder and tool box and say, "I got this!" I wanted to see the smug look of satisfaction when it was finished and the task accomplished. I wanted to hear your stomach rumble and you demand "feed me." (A chest pound with the fist would have completed the picture, you get my drift.)

So gentlemen, you want to know, "what does it take?" Touch my soul, get the annulment, honor Holy Mother Church, be real, strive for your best, cherish me, lead me spiritually and more than anything else understand me. (Maybe not necessarily in that order). Yes, some of those things take time, but if we cannot communicate/connect/share, it will never happen and no amount of emails or emotigrams will make a difference. Have I placed certain limits/restrictions? Well yes, and so have you. There has to be an attraction (as you prefer), there has to be an age range that I am comfortable with (as is with you). So if I don't take up contact with some one 12 years my senior or 15 years my junior, it doesn't mean you aren't worthy of a desirable, holy relationship, it just means I'm not her.

Have I met you yet? Maybe, maybe not. But please know that I pray for you, everyday, yes everyday, knowing that when we do figure it out, it's going to be amazing.

Your wife.

P.S. In the meantime, many thanks to my friends (John you're great) who are standing in the gap until you appear.

--hide--

I can relate to what you're saying here, Joanna ... thank you!

heart

09/22/2012 new

Aw, thanks, Victor.

09/22/2012 new

I was going to ask you the same thing!

09/22/2012 new

(Quote) Joanna-615441 said: I will let him off the hook for a Saint's game

I will let him off the hook for a Saint's game
--hide--

How about for a Browns game, too ? referee

laughing laughing laughing

09/22/2012 new

(Quote) Tara-539245 said: What about Mr. Tara? lol Does he exist?
(Quote) Tara-539245 said:

What about Mr. Tara? lol Does he exist?

--hide--

.... and Mr. MaryAlice knight-errant princess heartbeat

09/22/2012 new

Thanks for posting this, Joanna. It's a wonderful reminder that I should pray for my future husband daily..

09/22/2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: (Quote) Victor-889939 said: He is looking for you too. Did you know th...
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said:

Quote:
Victor-889939 said:

He is looking for you too. Did you know that??

You go, Victor!!! I don't expect you to be on here long. If I had an unmarried daughter your age, I would be calling your mother and working out some get togethers so you two could meet. Looking forward to hearing about your success young man. God bless, Victor.

- Elizabeth

--hide--

Ya know, Elizabeth, one day after my divorce and annulment, my Mom and I were talking about things, and she mentioned that there's a lot to be said for an arranged marriage .... her parents-in-law were in an arranged marraige .... he was 15 years older than his bride, and they both came from very well-to-do families, who wanted to see their children marry well .... they arranged the marriage when their son was about 18 and she was about 3 .... how cool is that! eyepopping

heart heartbeat heart heartbeat heart

09/22/2012 new

(Quote) Joanna-615441 said: So where were you today? I hung a light fixture and in the process wondered where you were. It i...

So where were you today? I hung a light fixture and in the process wondered where you were. It is not that I couldn't hang the fixture myself, I've hung many actually, but what I wanted was to see that look that comes across your face when you grab the ladder and tool box and say, "I got this!" I wanted to see the smug look of satisfaction when it was finished and the task accomplished. I wanted to hear your stomach rumble and you demand "feed me." (A chest pound with the fist would have completed the picture, you get my drift.)

So gentlemen, you want to know, "what does it take?" Touch my soul, get the annulment, honor Holy Mother Church, be real, strive for your best, cherish me, lead me spiritually and more than anything else understand me. (Maybe not necessarily in that order). Yes, some of those things take time, but if we cannot communicate/connect/share, it will never happen and no amount of emails or emotigrams will make a difference. Have I placed certain limits/restrictions? Well yes, and so have you. There has to be an attraction (as you prefer), there has to be an age range that I am comfortable with (as is with you). So if I don't take up contact with some one 12 years my senior or 15 years my junior, it doesn't mean you aren't worthy of a desirable, holy relationship, it just means I'm not her.

Have I met you yet? Maybe, maybe not. But please know that I pray for you, everyday, yes everyday, knowing that when we do figure it out, it's going to be amazing.

Your wife.

P.S. In the meantime, many thanks to my friends (John you're great) who are standing in the gap until you appear.

--hide--
See the topic in the "under 45" room -- "Where is my future wife?"

Guys and gals -- you've got work to do!!!!!

09/22/2012 new

(Quote) Joanna-615441 said: So where were you today?

So where were you today?

--hide--

I'm willing to wager your future hiusband was looking for you too. Give him some help. Let him know you're interested. Don't wait for him to approach you. You are a catch. Perhaps he thinks you're such a good woman that you wouldn't be interested in him and has avoided approaching you.

God has a wonderful plan for you young lady!

Posts 21 - 30 of 171