Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Sep 23rd 2012 new

i've always been fascinated with iceland.

Sep 23rd 2012 new
If money wasn't an issue then I'd go to Greece and revisit Ireland. In the US, I'd go to Hawaii or revisit Alaska.
Sep 23rd 2012 new
Wow this is a good one to think about. Lately I've been thinking I'd like to visit the places of my ancestry: Clare Ireland and Bavaria Germany. Domestically I'd love to travel north on a road trip, maybe get as far up as I can go in Canada. That would seem like an adventure I think. Of course I love the Jersey shore but I'm thinking out of the box here. I'd like to see all 50 states at some point. I'd guess I have less than half to go. There are so many great national parks, I'd love to see more of them.
Sep 23rd 2012 new

Italy. Without a doubt...

Sep 23rd 2012 new

Me too...Italy for sure. biggrin

Sep 23rd 2012 new

Love this one! Lets see if money was not an issue, so much I would love to see.. Germany, Italy, England and of course Rome. I live outside of the US, but I have been there, and would sure like to visit more often (incidently I will be visiting Manhatan next Thursday for one week) wish I could visit Utah Los Angeles and much much more.....

Sep 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Ava-850895 said: Love this one! Lets see if money was not an issue, so much I would love to see.. Germany, Italy, En...
(Quote) Ava-850895 said:

Love this one! Lets see if money was not an issue, so much I would love to see.. Germany, Italy, England and of course Rome. I live outside of the US, but I have been there, and would sure like to visit more often (incidently I will be visiting Manhatan next Thursday for one week) wish I could visit Utah Los Angeles and much much more.....

--hide--

Go for it Ava, it sounds delightful! Exciting. Something worthwhile to plan on.... clap

Sep 23rd 2012 new

Faroe Islands

Sep 23rd 2012 new

Faroe Islands

Sep 23rd 2012 new

Mike, where is Faroe Islands?

Posts 11 - 20 of 51