Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Well, now it seems the attack that killed our Ambassador was a Terrorist Attack
perpetrated to occur on the anniversary of September 11.

Many said in these posts that it was no coincidence that it happened on 9/11.
But why was information withheld from the public, and why weren't the US
personnel better protected?

These are interesting questions, in scary times. The media will be picking up
on this story and more facts should come out.

Sep 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: Well, now it seems the attack that killed our Ambassador was a Terrorist Attackperpetrated...
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

Well, now it seems the attack that killed our Ambassador was a Terrorist Attack
perpetrated to occur on the anniversary of September 11.

Many said in these posts that it was no coincidence that it happened on 9/11.
But why was information withheld from the public, and why weren't the US
personnel better protected?

These are interesting questions, in scary times. The media will be picking up
on this story and more facts should come out.

--hide--

Honestly? I think it is all about getting Obama re elected. The government can hide whatever it wants and it
sure as heck knows much more than it lets on and it should as long as it is withheld for the right purposes. Consider
the leaks that have put our country in jeopardy. Sometimes it seems the country is being deliberately sabotaged.

Sep 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Laura-56149 said: Honestly? I think it is all about getting Obama re elected. The government can hide wh...
(Quote) Laura-56149 said:

Honestly? I think it is all about getting Obama re elected. The government can hide whatever it wants and it
sure as heck knows much more than it lets on and it should as long as it is withheld for the right purposes. Consider
the leaks that have put our country in jeopardy. Sometimes it seems the country is being deliberately sabotaged.

--hide--

I agree with you, it is all about getting Obama re elected.

Sep 23rd 2012 new

NOT ONLY THAT but the white house had information from Lybia and Egypt at least three days in advance that Americans in American embassies in these countries were in danger! They knew in advance about this danger...about this terrorist attack...and they still blamed it on the video....for weeks!

Sep 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: NOT ONLY THAT but the white house had information from Lybia and Egypt at least three days in ad...
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

NOT ONLY THAT but the white house had information from Lybia and Egypt at least three days in advance that Americans in American embassies in these countries were in danger! They knew in advance about this danger...about this terrorist attack...and they still blamed it on the video....for weeks!

--hide--

Did you hear that now, CNN found Chris Steven's diary and printed some of the stuff in it, against the wishes of his family?

The press is pretty ruthless. The diary was just laying around, and CNN found it about 4 days after the destruction.

Sep 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: NOT ONLY THAT but the white house had information from Lybia and Egypt at least three days in ad...

--hide--

re-elected? Lord preserve us! Praying rosary

The President does not need to be re-elected but impeached and convicted for trampling on the Constitution and for war crimes.

Sep 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: (Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: NOT ONLY THAT but the white house had infor...

Quote:
Cheryl-409772 said:

Did you hear that now, CNN found Chris Steven's diary and printed some of the stuff in it, against the wishes of his family?

The press is pretty ruthless. The diary was just laying around, and CNN found it about 4 days after the destruction.

--hide--
No, I haven't yet heard this.....what stuff did they print against family's wishes?

Sep 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Steven-706921 said: (Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: NOT ONLY THAT but the white house had informa...
(Quote) Steven-706921 said:

Quote:
Cheryl-409772 said:

re-elected? Lord preserve us!

The President does not need to be re-elected but impeached and convicted for trampling on the Constitution and for war crimes.

--hide--
You are so right...and you are in a swing state too aren't you...so I hope you are spreading the word all over that state in whatever ways you can!

Sep 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: No, I haven't yet heard this.....what stuff did they print against family's wishes? ...

No, I haven't yet heard this.....what stuff did they print against family's wishes?

--hide--

On the 6:30 news tonight it was reported that CNN printed from his journal that Chris Stevens felt like
he was a target for El Kaida.

The CIA and State department do not want anything said about the terrorist attack or the journal. I think the
news said they were still doing an investigation, or they were going to do an investigation but did not get to
it yet.

It seems to me if CNN got there first and found the journal, that the CIA is laxed in their job function.

This is turning into a really questionable situation. I just know know what the government is trying to
hide. Something is going on though.

Sep 25th 2012 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: (Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: No, I haven't yet heard this.....what s...

Quote:
Cheryl-409772 said:

On the 6:30 news tonight it was reported that CNN printed from his journal that Chris Stevens felt like
he was a target for El Kaida.

The CIA and State department do not want anything said about the terrorist attack or the journal. I think the
news said they were still doing an investigation, or they were going to do an investigation but did not get to
it yet.

It seems to me if CNN got there first and found the journal, that the CIA is laxed in their job function.

This is turning into a really questionable situation. I just know know what the government is trying to
hide. Something is going on though.

--hide--
Yes, I heard too that the govt. wants everyone to look at CNN now instead of them!

Posts 1 - 10 of 24