Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Sep 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) David-562122 said: RIP STEVE SABOL. I grew up with NFL Films and I'll never forget you!
(Quote) David-562122 said: RIP STEVE SABOL.

I grew up with NFL Films and I'll never forget you!
--hide--

Amen to that ,brother! I remember the hour-long highlight show,on Saturday nights.

Sep 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Why, whatever could you mean?? (said in my best southern drawl)
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Why, whatever could you mean?? (said in my best southern drawl)

--hide--

To me,the Vikings have the best helmet and the Cowboys have the second best(a veryclose contest)I will root for both teams,unless they play each other.

Two Bear fans have ADMITTED to me,that they feel the Vikings have the best design.

The Chiefs,Rams,and Dolphins round out my top five.

Sep 23rd 2012 new

My favorite helmet ever was the Bills old red one with the rushing Buffalo. I mean...what could better represent a team than that! Plus, the helmets really stood out.

The classic blue horseshoe and stripes on the white helmet for the Colts is also one of my favs. Yes, I'm biased...but I liked that even before I was a Colts fan.

Even though I like orange, I just don't dig the Browns look at all. The Raiders don't do much for me either.

Sep 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Gerard-400247 said: (Quote) David-562122 said: RIP STEVE SABOL. I grew up with NFL Films and...
(Quote) Gerard-400247 said:

Quote:
David-562122 said: RIP STEVE SABOL.

I grew up with NFL Films and I'll never forget you!

Amen to that ,brother! I remember the hour-long highlight show,on Saturday nights.

--hide--

gerard,

The NFL parks are remembering Steve Sabol before the games today and rightfully so. He changed the way fans and the NFL watch football.

He will be sorely missed.

Eternal rest grant unto him O Lord and let perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul and those of the faithful departed rest in peace. Amen. rosary rose

Blessings, Praying Praying Praying

Leon

Sep 23rd 2012 new

Looking at my picks, I think I forgot to predict Monday nights game (although I doubt it will make a difference for me this week.)

Monday night: Packers over the Seahawks.

Sep 24th 2012 new

Gerard, maybe you ought to pick em' (Vikings) to lose every week! laughing

Sep 24th 2012 new

Congrats Gerard on their win by the way!

Sep 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Gerard-400247 said: To me,the Vikings have the best helmet and the Cowboys have the second best(a
(Quote) Gerard-400247 said:

To me,the Vikings have the best helmet and the Cowboys have the second best(a veryclose contest)I will root for both teams,unless they play each other.

Two Bear fans have ADMITTED to me,that they feel the Vikings have the best design.

The Chiefs,Rams,and Dolphins round out my top five.

--hide--
I have ALWAYS liked the Vikings design. And remember, they came in to the league at the same time as the Cowboys....who btw, played like CARP and still won....oh well

Sep 25th 2012 new

(Quote) Melissa-836977 said: My favorite helmet ever was the Bills old red one with the rushing Buffalo. I mean...what could...
(Quote) Melissa-836977 said:

My favorite helmet ever was the Bills old red one with the rushing Buffalo. I mean...what could better represent a team than that! Plus, the helmets really stood out.

The classic blue horseshoe and stripes on the white helmet for the Colts is also one of my favs. Yes, I'm biased...but I liked that even before I was a Colts fan.

Even though I like orange, I just don't dig the Browns look at all. The Raiders don't do much for me either.

--hide--

Thanks for the input,Melissa.I like the Raiders helmet,but the Browns clearly lacks imagination.The Colts have a nice helmet.I like the newer Bills' version.

Sep 25th 2012 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: gerard,The NFL parks are remembering Steve Sabol before the games today and rightf...
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

gerard,

The NFL parks are remembering Steve Sabol before the games today and rightfully so. He changed the way fans and the NFL watch football.

He will be sorely missed.

Eternal rest grant unto him O Lord and let perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul and those of the faithful departed rest in peace. Amen.

Blessings,

Leon

--hide--

Leon,

You are correct.Thank you for the prayer. Praying

All The Best,

Gerard

Posts 21 - 30 of 200