Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

09/25/2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: I have ALWAYS liked the Vikings design. And remember, they came in to the league at the same time...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

I have ALWAYS liked the Vikings design. And remember, they came in to the league at the same time as the Cowboys....who btw, played like CARP and still won....oh well

--hide--

I think the Vikings/Cowboys conference rivalry is probably the best in the game,today.People will talk about the Raiders/Steelers being great,but I think our teams take it to a new level.The games are usually close and often are decided in the final minutes or overtime.

I was watching both games simultaneously,on Sunday and was shocked by the events.The Vikings were having little trouble moving the ball,while the Cowboys offense was stuck in the mud.It's always GREAT when both teams win on the same day!

Congratulations,back at you(how 'bout them Cowboys)!

I could never pick against the Vikings,all the time...just won't happen... laughing

09/25/2012 new
Favourite colours? Burgundy and Gold. HTTR. That is all.
09/25/2012 new
Have to have David check...but I believe I won 8 last week. Here are season 4's picks: THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 27TH 8:20PMET BROWNSATRAVENS RAVENS SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 30TH 1:00PMET CHARGERSATCHIEFS CHIEFS 1:00PMET 49ERSATJETS JETS 1:00PMET SEAHAWKSATRAMS RAMS 1:00PMET PANTHERSATFALCONS FALCONS 1:00PMET VIKINGSATLIONS LIONS 1:00PMET PATRIOTSATBILLS PATRIOTS 1:00PMET TITANSATTEXANS TEXANS 4:05PMET BENGALSATJAGUARS JAGUARS 4:05PMET DOLPHINSATCARDINALS CARDINALS 4:05PMET RAIDERSATBRONCOS RAIDERS 4:25PMET REDSKINSATBUCCANEERS BUCCANEERS 4:25PMET SAINTSATPACKERS PACKERS 8:20PMET GIANTSATEAGLES GIANTS MONDAY, OCTOBER 01ST

Bears @ Cowboys COWBOYS

09/25/2012 new

My word! Hope you all can make sense of that....sorry!

09/25/2012 new
Here's a look at the CM Football results for Week 3:

David's Dominicans scored 8 correct

Jerry's Jesuits scored 8 correct

Gerard's Fighting Franciscans scored 7 correct

Linda's Laity scored 7 correct (and she picked the Vikings in the upset of the week)

Leon's Texas Trinity scored 7 correct

Nancy's New School Nuns scored 5 correct

George's Benedictines didn't participate (locked away in a monastery no doubt) but gets 5 points by default
09/25/2012 new

(Quote) David-562122 said: Here's a look at the CM Football results for Week 3: David's Dominicans scored 8 correct...
(Quote) David-562122 said: Here's a look at the CM Football results for Week 3:

Linda's Laity scored 7 correct (and she picked the Vikings in the upset of the week)

George's Benedictines didn't participate (locked away in a monastery no doubt) but gets 5 points by default
--hide--
laughing "locked away..."

So what is the total tally David? And, Btw.....I picked the Cardinals

09/25/2012 new
CM FOOTBALL STANDINGS (after Week 3)

David's Dominicans.... 28 (28)

Jerry's Jesuits..............27 (27)

Nancy's New School Nuns....26 (26)

Gerard's Fighting Franciscans....25 (25)

Leon's Texas Trinity......23 (23)

Linda's Laity...................20 (15)

George's Benedictines...20 (10)

MVP for Week #3:

St. Thomas Aquinas, QB for the Dominicans 500 yds passing, 3 TDs, 0 INT
09/25/2012 new

(Quote) David-562122 said: Here's a look at the CM Football results for Week 3: David's Dominicans scored 8 correct...
(Quote) David-562122 said: Here's a look at the CM Football results for Week 3:

--hide--
Hey Dave,

I might have picked the Vikings, but it didn't bring my numbers up any for the third week.

Sad thing is, Gerard went against his Vikings!! scratchchin wink The really sad thing though....He picked the Lions!! laughing laughing

09/25/2012 new
The top two players with the most correct picks before the Super Bowl (after the conference championships) will square off in CM Salvation Bowl I. The #1 player will have his or her choice of taking the favorite in the Super Bowl and laying the points or taking the underdog with the points. Points will be determined by the Vegas spread on the Friday prior to the game. The #2 player must take the underdog and points if the #1 player takes the favorite, or must take the favorite and give the points if the #1 player takes the underdog.

Also, double points will be given for playoff and conference championship games. So if you can keep close enough through the regular season, you have a chance to get into the top two spots with the double points.

I'm also going to designate certain games each week which will count towards upset specials. If you pick an upset special you get 2 points for the correct pick. Stay tuned for the three upset special choices.

Jerry if you wish to change your picks and go with an upset special, just let us know before Thursday night game.
09/25/2012 new
(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Hey Dave, I might have picked the Vikings, but it didn't bring my numbers u...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Hey Dave,

I might have picked the Vikings, but it didn't bring my numbers up any for the third week.

Sad thing is, Gerard went against his Vikings!! The really sad thing though....He picked the Lions!!

--hide--

laughing laughing In Gerard's defense, nobody saw the Vikings winning that one except for you!
Posts 31 - 40 of 200