Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

09/25/2012 new
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: "locked away..." So what is the total tally David? And, Btw.....I picked the Cardinal...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

"locked away..."

So what is the total tally David? And, Btw.....I picked the Cardinals

--hide--

Bow Bow Bow Yes you did! Good pick!
09/25/2012 new
(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Hey Dave, I might have picked the Vikings, but it didn't bring my numbers u...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Hey Dave,

I might have picked the Vikings, but it didn't bring my numbers up any for the third week.

Sad thing is, Gerard went against his Vikings!! The really sad thing though....He picked the Lions!!

--hide--

Linda, you caught up with George. Good work!
09/25/2012 new
Everyone would have earned another point if it wasn't for the replacement referees in last night's final play which I have dubbed "The Seattle Slew".
09/25/2012 new

(Quote) David-562122 said: Everyone would have earned another point if it wasn't for the replacement referees in last night'...
(Quote) David-562122 said: Everyone would have earned another point if it wasn't for the replacement referees in last night's final play which I have dubbed "The Seattle Slew".
--hide--

What did Seattle Slew do to deserve that? laughing

09/25/2012 new
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: What did Seattle Slew do to deserve that?
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

What did Seattle Slew do to deserve that?

--hide--

laughing The refs 'slew" the call.
09/25/2012 new

(Quote) David-562122 said: Linda, you caught up with George. Good work!
(Quote) David-562122 said:

Linda, you caught up with George. Good work!
--hide--
Thanks Dave!! BTW, I like your new ideas. Will make for a lot more fun. clap Bow

09/25/2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: (Quote) David-562122 said: Everyone would have earned another point if it wasn'...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Quote:
David-562122 said: Everyone would have earned another point if it wasn't for the replacement referees in last night's final play which I have dubbed "The Seattle Slew".

What did Seattle Slew do to deserve that?

--hide--

I should add for the benefit of the younger members that Seattle Slew was the next-to-last Triple Crown winning race horse (1977).

09/25/2012 new
Okay owners, here are the three designated upset specials for Week #4. If you pick the upset and are correct then you get 2 points for the pick. You get no points if you are incorrect. You can pick one, two, or all three upset specials if you want.

This week asks the question: Who will fall from the ranks of the unbeaten?

Upset special choices:

Sunday games

Panthers at Falcons

Dolphins at Cardinals

Titans at Texans

The teams you must select are listed in bold type. All favorites are at home this week, making this an especially gutsy play.
09/25/2012 new

(Quote) David-562122 said: Okay owners, here are the three designated upset specials for Week #4. If you pick the upset and are cor...
(Quote) David-562122 said: Okay owners, here are the three designated upset specials for Week #4. If you pick the upset and are correct then you get 2 points for the pick. You get no points if you are incorrect. You can pick one, two, or all three upset specials if you want.

This week asks the question: Who will fall from the ranks of the unbeaten?

Upset special choices:

Sunday games

Panthers at Falcons

Dolphins at Cardinals

Titans at Texans

The teams you must select are listed in bold type. All favorites are at home this week, making this an especially gutsy play.
--hide--
My other picks are opposite David. Can I pick one of those to offset one of the others? If so.....though I picked the Falcons this time....i'm going with the Panthers here

09/25/2012 new

Lastly....were my picks readable? They are in ALL caps

Posts 41 - 50 of 200