Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Sep 28th 2012 new

Who ever the lucky person is, I will send them a message as that is quite a milestone.

Sep 28th 2012 new

I remember when we were approaching 100,000, everybody really watching and wondering when it would come, it was a big deal. Now 1,000,000 who would have thought.

Sep 28th 2012 new

(Quote) John-727073 said: Can't help but notice that the profile numbers are marching closer to the ONE MILLION mark! Co...
(Quote) John-727073 said:

Can't help but notice that the profile numbers are marching closer to the ONE MILLION mark! Congratulations, CM! Thought I'd nudge you to start making plans for that accomplishment, in case you haven't done so already.

--hide--

Well, I swooped up 900,000 ;)

(This is Nathan actually - I got this as a female test account). The photo/info is of my wife if anyone is curious.

If 1,000,000 is a real person, I'll at least give them a free subscription.

Sep 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Liana-900000 said: Well, I swooped up 900,000 ;) (This is Nathan actually - I got this as a...
(Quote) Liana-900000 said:

Well, I swooped up 900,000 ;)

(This is Nathan actually - I got this as a female test account). The photo/info is of my wife if anyone is curious.

If 1,000,000 is a real person, I'll at least give them a free subscription.

--hide--

Just a thought, Nathan, but I wonder if you would start advertising that in some of your advertising (that the site is approaching the one-millionth member and that member will get a free subscription), if you might not lure in a bunch of new people.

Sep 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Dave-24315 said: I remember when we were approaching 100,000, everybody really watching and wondering when it would ...
(Quote) Dave-24315 said:

I remember when we were approaching 100,000, everybody really watching and wondering when it would come, it was a big deal. Now 1,000,000 who would have thought.

--hide--

Hi Dave, I remember that as well! It seems like an eternity ago...

Sep 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Midway between? Sapulpa and Bartlesville? Dallas and Kansas City?
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Midway between? Sapulpa and Bartlesville? Dallas and Kansas City?

--hide--
Try Canada and Mexico.....(well, approximately)

Posts 11 - 16 of 16