Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Why doesn't ME get a job at Starbucks....? biggrin
09/21/2012 new
go to Barbara's forum first

(Quote) John-759808 said: Why doesn't ME get a job at Starbucks....?
--hide--
09/28/2012 new

--hide--

Because she is too busy!

09/28/2012 new

Party is now here!!!

09/28/2012 new

(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: Party is now here!!!
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said:

Party is now here!!!

--hide--

party beer discoball

I just had to step out of the Pub and let my ol' thread-locking rival Deborah know that I'm losing my touch on the thread locking thing embarassed

Now, for my A&W Root Beer Float beer

09/28/2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: I just had to step out of the Pub and let my ol' thread-locking rival Debora...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

I just had to step out of the Pub and let my ol' thread-locking rival Deborah know that I'm losing my touch on the thread locking thing

Now, for my A&W Root Beer Float

--hide--

And to think it was I that locked the thread!!

I really am having a good end of the week!

09/28/2012 new

(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: And to think it was I that locked the thread!!I really am having a good end of ...

And to think it was I that locked the thread!!

I really am having a good end of the week!

--hide--

21 locks, that is a good start! But we sure miss Aloha Carl surfing ... nobody could lock a thread like him. He was a genius with his timing graduate laughing

09/28/2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: 21 locks, that is a good start! But we sure miss Aloha Carl ... nobody could lock a thre...

21 locks, that is a good start! But we sure miss Aloha Carl ... nobody could lock a thread like him. He was a genius with his timing

--hide--

Geez, the last time I checked I think my locks was in the 30's.

Guess I am losing my touch. boggled

09/28/2012 new

(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: Geez, the last time I checked I think my locks was in the 30's. Guess I am ...

Geez, the last time I checked I think my locks was in the 30's.

Guess I am losing my touch.

--hide--

yeah, I lose some locks every so often, when they dump some of the statistics after a time. I'm not sure how long, though, it says the post statistics are for the last six months, but I know I haven't locked that many that recently boggled ... oh, well, it's Friday, leave the math to the mathameticans, it's time for another Root Beer! beer

09/28/2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: yeah, I lose some locks every so often, when they dump some of the statistics after a ti...

yeah, I lose some locks every so often, when they dump some of the statistics after a time. I'm not sure how long, though, it says the post statistics are for the last six months, but I know I haven't locked that many that recently ... oh, well, it's Friday, leave the math to the mathameticans, it's time for another Root Beer!

--hide--

I wish I had some ice cream because you are making me crave a root beer float.

Posts 1 - 10 of 200