Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

COMPLIMENT

09/28/2012 new

biggrin WHAT IS THE BEST COMPLIMENT FOR A GIRL?

09/28/2012 new
I'm not a woman, of course, but one that comes off the top of my head, from "As Good As It Gets":

"You make me want to be a better man."
09/28/2012 new
Thats a good one matthew! I love generally any that arent derogatory. Guys usually say i have really pretty eyes which i appreciate because it shows they are looking.
09/28/2012 new

You're the most beautiful woman in my world ...

09/28/2012 new

(Quote) Matthew-443387 said: I'm not a woman, of course, but one that comes off the top of my head, from "As Good As It Ge...
(Quote) Matthew-443387 said: I'm not a woman, of course, but one that comes off the top of my head, from "As Good As It Gets":

"You make me want to be a better man."
--hide--

I love this! THANK YOU for sharing!

09/28/2012 new

The best compliments are the ones about qualities I really value or am trying to improve. For example, while I certainly appreciate compliments on how I look, I would much rather receive a compliment about a virtue. It not only gives me some positive reinforcement on becoming the person I want to be, but it tells me the person I'm receiving the compliment from is looking a little bit deeper.

09/28/2012 new

(Quote) Laura-896845 said: The best compliments are the ones about qualities I really value or am trying to improve. For exa...
(Quote) Laura-896845 said:

The best compliments are the ones about qualities I really value or am trying to improve. For example, while I certainly appreciate compliments on how I look, I would much rather receive a compliment about a virtue. It not only gives me some positive reinforcement on becoming the person I want to be, but it tells me the person I'm receiving the compliment from is looking a little bit deeper.

--hide--

I have to agree Laura, it is nice to hear things about on how one looks. I think it says a lot when a guy notices something about inner beauty or a similar characteristic that makes me special to him. It is like buy a girl a gift, you don't have to shower her with gifts, you don't have to buy a dozen or two dozen of flowers but taking time and thought and finding the right one every once in a while makes it more special and makes you unique. The same with compliments, that they are sincere and comes from the heart, that she knows that you mean it and it's not just words to impress.

09/28/2012 new

"As long as you're with me, I don't care where we go." lovestruck!

Cat

09/28/2012 new
I like to hear you have beautiful eyes or a nice smile............
09/28/2012 new

A sincere one!!!

One that comes from the heart and lets me know that you truely appreciate me. It doesn't have to be flashy or wordy.

Posts 1 - 10 of 45