Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Sep 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: ... oh, well, it's Friday, leave the math to the mathameticans, it's time for another Root Beer...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said: ... oh, well, it's Friday, leave the math to the mathameticans, it's time for another Root Beer!

--hide--

Who said they wore a drink in Poland? Time for me to abandon the keyboard for the weekend- if anyone is in st louis I would be happy to finance the ice cream to put in our root beer Hey I do not even know wherer Duluth is located

Sep 28th 2012 new

(Quote) John-842063 said: Who said they wore a drink in Poland? Time for me to abandon the keyboard for the weekend-...
(Quote) John-842063 said:

Who said they wore a drink in Poland? Time for me to abandon the keyboard for the weekend- if anyone is in st louis I would be happy to finance the ice cream to put in our root beer Hey I do not even know wherer Duluth is located

--hide--

Have a good weekend.

Visit the pub again.

Sep 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: I wish I had some ice cream because you are making me crave a root beer float.
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said:

I wish I had some ice cream because you are making me crave a root beer float.

--hide--

actually I just stepped away and had a chocolate milk shake embarassed

Sep 28th 2012 new

(Quote) John-842063 said: Who said they wore a drink in Poland? Time for me to abandon the keyboard for the weekend-...

--hide--

that would be me, with the beer that got dumped on me in Poland embarassed ... well, at least Duluth is in St Louis county, Minnesota, right at the tip of Lake Superior, and often mentioned along with Buffalo NY as the two US cities with the worst winter weather penguin laughing

Sep 28th 2012 new
Scary another John....

(Quote) John-842063 said: Who said they wore a drink in Poland? Time for me to abandon the keyboard for the weekend- if anyone is ...

--hide--
Sep 28th 2012 new
Well this John is back... hmmm. Pubtime..

(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: Have a good weekend. Visit the pub again.
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said:

Have a good weekend.

Visit the pub again.

--hide--
Sep 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Barbara-605462 said:Have a good weekend. Visit the pub again.
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said:Have a good weekend. Visit the pub again.
--hide--

Thanks

Sep 28th 2012 new

(Quote) John-759808 said: Well this John is back... hmmm. Pubtime..
(Quote) John-759808 said: Well this John is back... hmmm. Pubtime..

--hide--

Goodbye- but I did not know my photo could be as scary as John-759808

Sep 28th 2012 new
Ha. Good try. You need to meet the rest of the gang here. I'm not as scary as my picture...

and yes Halloween is coming up...

BAWAHAAHA!

ok for the folks who don't know me this is me with humor.

(Quote) John-842063 said: Goodbye- but I did not know my photo could be as scary as John-759808

Goodbye- but I did not know my photo could be as scary as John-759808

--hide--

biggrin
Sep 28th 2012 new

Hey Barb, sorry I missed the party...I had to go to a meeting for w--- tonight and it took much longer than I thought it would. Just got back home a little bit ago. Well, the next time we meet here in the pub we will definitely have to celebrate.

Peter, have fun at Lisa's wedding and enjoy your time in the USA.

John, welcome to the pub, stop back often.

Since no one is in here I think I will just have to help myself to a nice ice cold beverage shhh shhh shhh shhh shhh

Posts 11 - 20 of 200