Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Please pray for my son who has been ill off and on for the past few months. Waiting to hear tests results. Thank you for any and all prayers that are much needed. God Bless. Praying rosary theheart

09/28/2012 new

Praying Praying rosary rosary ((((Margaret))) prayers ascending... bless you

09/28/2012 new

When my two children got sick, one at age 10 of a malignant bone cancer called "osteosarcoma" in 1986, and the other in 2001 with "aneurysm" I thought I would lose them. I stayed in both ocassion for a month each without going home. At that time it was an ordeal. I read Psalm 23 . I gave everything to God. Although they become disabled, the first one lost her left leg, and the second, half of his body is semi-paralyzed, they are very much alive and succesfull in their careers. Your son will be in my prayers. God bless!

09/28/2012 new

Praying

09/28/2012 new

Praying Praying hug hug

09/29/2012 new

Praying rosary theheart Dove

09/29/2012 new

The wait can be the hardest part, Prayers for patience and for the best and proper treatment available. rosary rosary rosary

09/29/2012 new

Praying

09/29/2012 new
(Quote) Margaret-856939 said: Please pray for my son who has been ill off and on for the past few months. Waiting to hear tests results. T...
(Quote) Margaret-856939 said:

Please pray for my son who has been ill off and on for the past few months. Waiting to hear tests results. Thank you for any and all prayers that are much needed. God Bless.

--hide--

Praying offering my prayers
09/29/2012 new

Praying rosary

Posts 1 - 10 of 19