Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Sep 28th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said: So sorry you not feeling well Marian Tonight was fried shrimp, fried grouper, sweet...
(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said:

So sorry you not feeling well Marian

Tonight was fried shrimp, fried grouper, sweet potato and root beer for dinner. It was ok, I am not really a fan of fried foods

--hide--

y'all sure likes that grouper down there, eh? I see it on all the restaurant menu's. I tried a grouper sandwich at Hellas' one time, ok, but not walleye goldfish ... I prefer my fish broiled in butter with a bit of dill.

Sep 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: y'all sure likes that grouper down there, eh? I see it on all the restaurant menu's....
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

y'all sure likes that grouper down there, eh? I see it on all the restaurant menu's. I tried a grouper sandwich at Hellas' one time, ok, but not walleye ... I prefer my fish broiled in butter with a bit of dill.

--hide--

yeppers we do like Grouper down here; however, not all grouper tastes good!!! Tonight will be leftovers from the freezer, pasta, chicken and carrots. Tomorrow a big ol pot of red sauce with turkey meatballs, have never made meatballs with ground turkey and am curious if they will be good scratchchin Anyone ever make meatballs from ground turkey???

Sep 30th 2012 new

Every Sunday for me is "Crockpot Sunday. " Today was beef stew, last week was chili and the week before that was chicken, broccoli and rice.
Since I'm in school 2 nights a week, this really helps out!

Sep 30th 2012 new
Baked chicken and home made egg noodles....comfort food esp made by me for my cousin who was visiting...Ruby really enjoyed being pampered this weekend. tongue
Sep 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Terri-802698 said: Every Sunday for me is "Crockpot Sunday. " Today was beef stew, last week was chili and...
(Quote) Terri-802698 said:

Every Sunday for me is "Crockpot Sunday. " Today was beef stew, last week was chili and the week before that was chicken, broccoli and rice.
Since I'm in school 2 nights a week, this really helps out!

--hide--

Welcome to the forums Terri, sounds delicious to me. Post often so everyone gets to know you. wave

Sep 30th 2012 new

Brenda, will you share your home made egg noodle recipe? It sounds delicious.

Pot of sauce with meatballs cooking and will be roasting some chickpeas and making some hummus for lunch this week.

Sep 30th 2012 new

A pasta salad made with angel hair pasta, fresh tomatoes, green peppers, onions (all home grown) and low sodium bacon tossed with raspberry walnut viniagrette. Hey this taste good.

Sep 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: A pasta salad made with angel hair pasta, fresh tomatoes, green peppers, onions (all home gro...
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

A pasta salad made with angel hair pasta, fresh tomatoes, green peppers, onions (all home grown) and low sodium bacon tossed with raspberry walnut viniagrette. Hey this taste good.

--hide--

Oh and there were apple in the pasta salad also.

Sep 30th 2012 new

Hamburger on the Geo Foreman grill and vegetables steamed in the bag in the michaelwave, yay for technology ...especially as I didn't do so well with the fried egg in the cast iron mini-skillet for breakfast embarassed laughing . So far just a bowl of cereal for supper thumbsup

Sep 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Hamburger on the Geo Foreman grill and vegetables steamed in the bag in the michaelwave, yay for...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Hamburger on the Geo Foreman grill and vegetables steamed in the bag in the michaelwave, yay for technology ...especially as I didn't do so well with the fried egg in the cast iron mini-skillet for breakfast . So far just a bowl of cereal for supper

--hide--

Tonight it was andouille sausage and jumbo shrimp creole jambalaya. Oh so good..and amazed how easy it was to make!! Chef Chef

Posts 11 - 20 of 200