Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Sep 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Alberto-821983 said: WHAT IS THE BEST COMPLIMENT FOR A GIRL?
(Quote) Alberto-821983 said:

WHAT IS THE BEST COMPLIMENT FOR A GIRL?

--hide--

Just want to say that Alberto gets the smartest man of the day award. It was wise to come out and ask the whole site this question. It's easy to just guess or come up with a compliment of our own, but to ask the ladies what they prefer was wise.

Sep 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: Just want to say that Alberto gets the smartest man of the day award. It was wise to come o...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

Just want to say that Alberto gets the smartest man of the day award. It was wise to come out and ask the whole site this question. It's easy to just guess or come up with a compliment of our own, but to ask the ladies what they prefer was wise.

--hide--

A man complimenting another man.... thumbsup

Sep 29th 2012 new

Always make her feel noticed and appreciated. Anyway a woman is God's work of art. (Compare your body to ours, we got the curves and the looks.) As one poet said. "Beauty lies on a wind blown hair."

Example:

"The burger you made really taste good." (Even if it's not your taste).

"You look georgeous with that long dress." (even if you prefer a mini skirt.)

Or just hand in to her this short poem:

The heart whispers "I love you dear"

The lips move, no words appear

When love is true, sincere, and real

What the lips hide, the eyes reveal.

Sep 29th 2012 new

Best compliment would be to be plugged like a flower flower rose and get married ...

Sep 29th 2012 new

thank you

Sep 29th 2012 new

thank you

Sep 29th 2012 new

thank you,you make my day

Sep 29th 2012 new

"You're the best thing that ever happened to me"

Sep 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Alberto-821983 said: WHAT IS THE BEST COMPLIMENT FOR A GIRL?
(Quote) Alberto-821983 said:

WHAT IS THE BEST COMPLIMENT FOR A GIRL?

--hide--

I don't know if all women want to be called "girl" especially those of 45+, but ...

… when the man sees more the value of the inside, the spirituality and that therefore the woman is an enrichment for him …

Sep 29th 2012 new

thank you

Posts 11 - 20 of 45