Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Hi everyone, Your prayers for my daughter were so very powerful just weeks ago! I do not think I have experienced the power of prayer quite like I have through all of you. My daughter needs that power of God again this weekend and monday especially, for the Holy Spirit to move her to fullfillment of His purpose in allowing the trials in her life.
And my mother will be having back surgery this wednesday and I am nervous for her, she is a young 74 but her first. Please pray that her diabetes does not adversly affect the surgery and that it is successful. Thank you all very much.

09/28/2012 new

((((Karen))))

Mother Mary and myself are praying as requested.

Bless you Praying Praying rosary rosary

09/28/2012 new

Praying Praying Praying

09/28/2012 new

Praying Praying hug hug

09/29/2012 new

Praying rosary theheart Dove

09/29/2012 new

Praying

09/29/2012 new

Praying

09/29/2012 new

Prayers ascending for all. Lord hear our prayers. Amen. Praying rosary hug

09/29/2012 new

Will do so! My sister just had backneck surgery and it was very successful. She now feels that she is much younger and more energetic despite the fact that she is wearing a C-collar still. May your mother feel the same soon!

As for your daughter, I will certainly keep her as well in my prayers. May she turn to God for answers and guidance in the dark hours of the night. Hang in there! Prayers are never wasted!

God bless!Praying

09/29/2012 new

hug Praying wave

Posts 1 - 10 of 30