Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: You are now watching this topic.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Singles discussion related to wedding planning, engagement, and married life should be posted in this room.

Saint Valentine is patron saint of love, young people, and happy marriages.
Learn More: Saint Valentine

Just saw this proposal story on yahoo.. I wasn't sure what to think .. scratchchin

gma.yahoo.com

Sep 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: Just saw this proposal story on yahoo.. I wasn't sure what to think .. http://gma.y...
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

Just saw this proposal story on yahoo.. I wasn't sure what to think ..

gma.yahoo.com

--hide--
"Don't try this at home....."

The guy could have been out of luck if his fiancee-to-be suffered a fatal heart attack.

Sometimes one-upmanship is going a bit too far.....

Makes you wonder what he'll do once they're married.....

Sep 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: (Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: Just saw this proposal story on yahoo.. I wasn&#...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Quote:
Kathleen-5781 said:

Just saw this proposal story on yahoo.. I wasn't sure what to think ..

gma.yahoo.com

The guy could have been out of luck if his fiancee-to-be suffered a fatal heart attack.

--hide--

Very good point, Ray. In this day and age it's also quite likely someone seeing a small plane doing unusual maneuvers like that may suspect a possible terrorist act. I suspect it might be a bit unnerving to have an F-15 suddenly appear off your wing.

Sep 28th 2012 new
I don't think that woud be a good way to start your engagement...
Sep 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: "Don't try this at home....." The guy could have been out of luck if his fianc...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

--hide--

Yes I even see he put the proposal on you tube and named it In Descent Proposal. Definitely he was creative but sure risky.. I would not want to be scared out of my wits and read" Will you Marry Me" What if she didn't say Yes? I wonder what would have happened ? He could have gotten mad and crashed the plane.. But it was nice to see she took it as a joke.. That poor woman though, I hope her fiance is more polite when asking for something next time Here is the youtube clip.. Not my style of romance rolling eyes
www.youtube.com

Sep 28th 2012 new

Not for me.

Sep 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Very good point, Ray. In this day and age it's also quite likely someone seeing a sma...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Very good point, Ray. In this day and age it's also quite likely someone seeing a small plane doing unusual maneuvers like that may suspect a possible terrorist act. I suspect it might be a bit unnerving to have an F-15 suddenly appear off your wing.

--hide--
Very true, Jerry. You just don't mess around with airplanes nowadays. This could have triggered a Homeland Security Alert; or at least have been reported as a plane seemingly malfunctioning. Beyond the panic caused, the pilot could have ended up with some hefty fines -- maybe high enough to have to return the ring to pay for them.

Sep 29th 2012 new

Wow that was some proposal. With all the attention on terrorism & people being more observant than ever before, it was not a very good idea. As previously stated someone could have contacted the authorities. The one thing about the proposal, its one they will never forget.

Sep 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: Not for me.
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said:

Not for me.

--hide--
Oh, come on, Barbara -- where's your spirit of adventure???? eyepopping laughing

I'm wondering what he would have done if his monkeying around would have caused a problem........ scratchchin

Sep 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Elaine-525333 said: Wow that was some proposal. With all the attention on terrorism & people being more observan...
(Quote) Elaine-525333 said:

Wow that was some proposal. With all the attention on terrorism & people being more observant than ever before, it was not a very good idea. As previously stated someone could have contacted the authorities. The one thing about the proposal, its one they will never forget.

--hide--
Wait'll you see the wedding "ceremony"....... eyepopping

Posts 1 - 10 of 25