Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Sep 29th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said: Hey Barb, sorry I missed the party...I had to go to a meeting for w--- tonight and it took muc...
(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said:

Hey Barb, sorry I missed the party...I had to go to a meeting for w--- tonight and it took much longer than I thought it would. Just got back home a little bit ago. Well, the next time we meet here in the pub we will definitely have to celebrate.

Peter, have fun at Lisa's wedding and enjoy your time in the USA.

John, welcome to the pub, stop back often.

Since no one is in here I think I will just have to help myself to a nice ice cold beverage

--hide--

No problem. I can celebrate a long as necessary. laughing laughing laughing

Tonight I am going to the Pirates game with some other CM'rs.

Sep 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: No problem. I can celebrate a long as necessary. Tonight I am going to the Pira...
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said:

No problem. I can celebrate a long as necessary.

Tonight I am going to the Pirates game with some other CM'rs.

--hide--

g'morning, thought I'd stop by for a second before I head out to declutter the garage party

Sep 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: g'morning, thought I'd stop by for a second before I head out to declutter the g...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

g'morning, thought I'd stop by for a second before I head out to declutter the garage

--hide--

Good morning. Have fun with the decluttering!

Sep 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: Good morning. Have fun with the decluttering!
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said:

Good morning. Have fun with the decluttering!

--hide--

thank you! lovely day up here, cool crisp air, fall colours at their peak, a wonderful day to take a load of garage garbage to the dump thumbsup laughing

Sep 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: thank you! lovely day up here, cool crisp air, fall colours at their peak, a wonderful d...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

thank you! lovely day up here, cool crisp air, fall colours at their peak, a wonderful day to take a load of garage garbage to the dump

--hide--

Would you mind swinging by my place to pick up some of my clutter to take to the dump?

I really am not that far out of your way. laughing laughing laughing

Sep 29th 2012 new

(Quote) John-759808 said: Why doesn't ME get a job at Starbucks....?
(Quote) John-759808 said: Why doesn't ME get a job at Starbucks....?
--hide--
She might be staying away from Starbucks because of their recent public support of same-sex marriages.

Some people are boycotting the place because of it.

OK -- this is supposed to be a light hearted thread, so let's get back to that. There have already been serious threads about Starbucks.

For now, it's ---- TIME TO PARTYYYYYYY!!!!! Cheers!

Sep 29th 2012 new

Hey Barb, enjoy the Pirates game tonight and celebrate while you are there with some of the other CM'rs.

Sep 30th 2012 new

I will delay my decluttering to go watch the RAMS game- I am cheering for a win- if they can figure out where thye lost their offense- will be weary of sports- listened to the Cardinals last night- bummer of a tenth inning loss after a thrilling comeback, might get to watch the score on the football board...

join me for a beer in section 110?

Sep 30th 2012 new

Well my friends, it is time for me to say goodbye for now. I will not be renewing at this time; I have lots of studying to do for the new job. Know that you will all be missed. I am sure that I will read the forums now and again just to see what is going on with everyone. Peace wave hug

Sep 30th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said: Well my friends, it is time for me to say goodbye for now. I will not be renewing at this time...
(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said:

Well my friends, it is time for me to say goodbye for now. I will not be renewing at this time; I have lots of studying to do for the new job. Know that you will all be missed. I am sure that I will read the forums now and again just to see what is going on with everyone. Peace

--hide--

Take care, Mary Anne! Will miss ya hug wave

Posts 21 - 30 of 200