Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

After spending a good amount of time reading and posting in the fora over the last few months, it has come to my attention that the under 45 room is in serious need of some work.

There has been a bit more posting action in here during the past few days, and I want to see that keep going, and growing!

I know all you young single people are out there and many of you have paid for memberships, so why not take advantage of another way to get your name out there?

Who's with me? It doesn't matter if you've never posted before...we just need to get some more young people out here. wave

My goal will be to try to post a relevant topic every day in this room, or at least a couple times a week. But I can't do this alone! Will you challenge others to join the conversation with emotigrams, and also post topics that interest you?

So please help me out with some good topic ideas (or post them yourself). What topics interest you; do you find particularly relevant to being a young single person. What topics will you respond to?

I hope you will respond to this one!

Sep 25th 2012 new

I'm game! Not sure what topics would be good, but I've been enjoying some of the other pages - I'll start frequenting this page more often.

Sep 25th 2012 new

I think it is a good idea. I love reading, perhaps some of the topics could be about books that inspire us, and that may inspire other under fourty-fivers. Also, topic about goals, including providing encouragment and different experiances could be helpful.

Sep 27th 2012 new

Great idea Jenny! I would love to see more of the younger people involved in the forums since I am enjoying them myself! I don't have any ideas at the moment, but I'll try to think of some!

Sep 29th 2012 new

What we really need is a tavern. I've been watching Mike Rowe's "How Booze Built America" series, and realizing that most of the socializing in this country seems to be over beer. stir the pot! Its getting cold!

Sep 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Alex-314577 said: What we really need is a tavern. I've been watching Mike Rowe's "How Booze Built Amer...
(Quote) Alex-314577 said:

What we really need is a tavern. I've been watching Mike Rowe's "How Booze Built America" series, and realizing that most of the socializing in this country seems to be over beer.

--hide--

I'd be up for that. A place we could all gather and share a virtual beer over a philosophical discussion...

Oct 1st 2012 new

Hi! I've been reading the fora since I've joined, but haven't posted. I'd love to be a part of this room! It would be great to have a dynamic group to hear from one another. I'm in!

Oct 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Sarah-883280 said: Hi! I've been reading the fora since I've joined, but haven't posted. I'd love to...
(Quote) Sarah-883280 said:

Hi! I've been reading the fora since I've joined, but haven't posted. I'd love to be a part of this room! It would be great to have a dynamic group to hear from one another. I'm in!

--hide--

Yeah! Welcome Sarah!

Oct 2nd 2012 new
Sounds fun. I'm up for it.
Posts 1 - 9 of 9