Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

"Then with all her might she struck him twice in the neck and cut off his head"

(Judith 13:8)

"Christianity is for little old ladies" is a nasty slogan.

"Christianity is for little old ladies who vote" is closer to the Truth.

The Soviet Union was toppled by little old ladies (Babushkas) who went to church daily.

The little old ladies who were fooled into voting for OBama the first time,

won't make the same mistake.

The little old ladies who hold their nose to vote for Romney,

will return him to his private mansion.

All of the phone banking and yard signs can't put humpty dumpty back together again.

OBama is done.

Romney is next.
09/30/2012 new

Nobody is good enough to be president.

Just like nobody is good enough to be the husband or wife of single people on CM.

Never settle. Always hold out for someone better.

09/30/2012 new

(Quote) Cathy-620979 said: Nobody is good enough to be president. Just like nobody is good enough to be the ...
(Quote) Cathy-620979 said:

Nobody is good enough to be president.

Just like nobody is good enough to be the husband or wife of single people on CM.

Never settle. Always hold out for someone better.

--hide--
Huh? If nobody is good enough to be a husband or wife to single people on CM, why are we on here? We have to believe. There also might be someone good enough to be president out there but he/she wouldn't get voted in as the country stands today. This post was a bit cynical.

09/30/2012 new
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: Huh? If nobody is good enough to be a husband or wife to single people on CM, why are we on here? We have to ...
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

Huh? If nobody is good enough to be a husband or wife to single people on CM, why are we on here? We have to believe. There also might be someone good enough to be president out there but he/she wouldn't get voted in as the country stands today. This post was a bit cynical.

--hide--

I believe she was being sarcastic.
09/30/2012 new

(Quote) Charles-512043 said: I believe she was being sarcastic.
(Quote) Charles-512043 said:

--hide--

Cynically sarcastic.

09/30/2012 new

(Quote) Craig-388270 said: Romney is next.
(Quote) Craig-388270 said:
Romney is next.
--hide--

Woo-Hoo! Another vote for Romney!!! highfive

09/30/2012 new

Yes, he was my least favorite, but he is now the only choice....we cannot vote for intrinsic evil like abortion as in the case of Obama and expect to be safe from hell.

www.churchmilitant.tv

"voting for a supporter of intrinsic evil places your soul in danger of eternal damnation"

09/30/2012 new

"you need to think and pray very carefully about your vote because a vote for a candidate who promotes actions or behaviors that are intrinsically evil and gravely sinful makes you morally complicit and places the eternal salvation of your own soul in serious jeopardy."

Bishop Paproki

Good for this Bishop to speak out.....we can't morally vote for Obama or not vote for Romney without putting our souls in jeopardy because we will be facilitating Obama's ability to promote intrinsic evil.

09/30/2012 new

(Quote) Charles-512043 said: (Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: Huh? If nobody is good enough to be a husband or wi...
(Quote) Charles-512043 said:
Quote:
Cheryl-409772 said:

--hide--
I hope so....how anyone would know in an email though....

Oh, and I suggest you read my other posts in this thread about what Bishop Paproski said.

09/30/2012 new
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: I hope so....how anyone would know in an email though....Oh, and I suggest you read my other posts in ...
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

I hope so....how anyone would know in an email though....

Oh, and I suggest you read my other posts in this thread about what Bishop Paproski said.

--hide--

I became aware of Bishop Paprocki's comments yesterday, and I couldn't agree more with them. Obama and Romney are both supporters of abortion, both supporters of an intrinsic evil. I will not be jeopardizing my soul by casting my vote for either of them.

www.youtube.com

"A vote for a candidate who promotes actions or behaviors that are intrinsically evil and gravely sinful makes you morally complicit and places the eternal salvation of your own soul in serious jeopardy" - Bishop Paprocki
Posts 1 - 10 of 114