Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

09/30/2012 new

(Quote) Charles-512043 said: (Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: I hope so....how anyone would know in an email thou...
(Quote) Charles-512043 said:
Quote:
Cheryl-409772 said:

I hope so....how anyone would know in an email though....

Oh, and I suggest you read my other posts in this thread about what Bishop Paproski said.

I became aware of Bishop Paprocki's comments yesterday, and I couldn't agree more with them. Obama and Romney are both supporters of abortion, both supporters of an intrinsic evil. I will not be jeopardizing my soul by casting my vote for either of them.

www.youtube.com

"A vote for a candidate who promotes actions or behaviors that are intrinsically evil and gravely sinful makes you morally complicit and places the eternal salvation of your own soul in serious jeopardy" - Bishop Paprocki
--hide--

Charles, Romney is not going to promote abortions as does Obama....PROMOTE breing the key word as per the Bishop and his running mate is 100 percent prolife....and since Obama is PROMOTING abortions with our tax dollars your soul as per the blshop is in jeopardy.

09/30/2012 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: (Quote) Charles-512043 said: (Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: ...
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

Quote:
Charles-512043 said:
Quote:
Cheryl-409772 said:

Oh, and I suggest you read my other posts in this thread about what Bishop Paproski said.

I became aware of Bishop Paprocki's comments yesterday, and I couldn't agree more with them. Obama and Romney are both supporters of abortion, both supporters of an intrinsic evil. I will not be jeopardizing my soul by casting my vote for either of them.

www.youtube.com

"A vote for a candidate who promotes actions or behaviors that are intrinsically evil and gravely sinful makes you morally complicit and places the eternal salvation of your own soul in serious jeopardy" - Bishop Paprocki

Charles, Romney is not going to promote abortions as does Obama....PROMOTE breing the key word as per the Bishop and his running mate is 100 percent prolife....and since Obama is PROMOTING abortions with our tax dollars your soul as per the blshop is in jeopardy.

--hide--
On the video Romney does not say he will send our tax dollars overseas for abortions or fund planned parenthood...Obama has done this for the past four years....he is the lesser of two evil and not intrinsically evil since he will not be promoting it....as is Obama....again as per the bishop...your soul....

09/30/2012 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: (Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: (Quote) Charles-512043 said: ...

Quote:
Cheryl-409772 said:

Quote:
Charles-512043 said:
Quote:
Cheryl-409772 said:

www.youtube.com

On the video Romney does not say he will send our tax dollars overseas for abortions or fund planned parenthood...Obama has done this for the past four years....he is the lesser of two evil and not intrinsically evil since he will not be promoting it....as is Obama....again as per the bishop...your soul....

--hide--
What he is doing is following the republican platform as did Paul (stay out of it, etc.)....Romney and Ron Paul are the same on this issue and as I recollect you were supporting Paul...though I could sware you are supporting Obama now.....Ryan is the one who said he thinks abortions are wrong in all instances as did Santorum!

09/30/2012 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: (Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: (Quote) Charles-512043 said: ...

Quote:
Cheryl-409772 said:

Quote:
Charles-512043 said:
Quote:
Cheryl-409772 said:

www.youtube.com

--hide--

"you need to think and pray very carefully about your vote because a vote for a candidate who promotes actions or behaviors that are intrinsically evil and gravely sinful makes you morally complicit and places the eternal salvation of your own soul in serious jeopardy."

Bishop Paproki

And again by not voting for Romney who is NOT promoting abortion or gay marriage or persecuting Catholic freedom of religion, you are voting for the other guy who is doing all these things!

09/30/2012 new
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: Charles, Romney is not going to promote abortions as does Obama....PROMOTE breing the key word as ...

--hide--

You're just making a non-existent semantical distinction. Even Obama would say that he's not in favor of abortions per se, but that he's in favor of the choice of the mother to have one...essentially no different than the view that Romney takes in the cases of rape or incest.

Also, where in the Bishop's statement did he say that the soul would be in jeopardy by not voting for the opponent of someone who supports an intrinsic evil? He never said that.
09/30/2012 new

So you all agree with Craig that Romney will win the election and serve only one term? Because he, too, will be judged inadequate?

"A good man is hard to find." - Flannery O'Connor

09/30/2012 new

(Quote) Charles-512043 said: (Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: Charles, Romney is not going to promote...
(Quote) Charles-512043 said:
Quote:
Cheryl-409772 said:

You're just making a non-existent semantical distinction. Even Obama would say that he's not in favor of abortions per se, but that he's in favor of the choice of the mother to have one...essentially no different than the view that Romney takes in the cases of rape or incest.

Also, where in the Bishop's statement did he say that the soul would be in jeopardy by not voting for the opponent of someone who supports an intrinsic evil? He never said that.
--hide--

That is incorrect....Obama is 100 percent in favor of abortions and said he wouldn't "punish" his daughter with a baby if she got pregnant. He also has supported and PROMOTED killing the baby even if it was born alive....plenty of people have posted the links to these sites that show this. He PROMOTED more abortions than any other president ever by using tax dollars to fund them overseas AS WELL AS increasing funding to planned parenthood and other abortionist via Obama care with our tax dollars. Romney will NOT use tax dollars to fund abortions or birth control and will not take away our freedom of religion.

I highlighted above where the Bishop says a vote for a candidate that promotes intrinsic evil puts your sould at risk....you were willing for some reason to vote for Ron Paul who held the same beliefs as Romney but not for Romney.....I still adhere to the fact that if you aren't helping Romney to get in, you are helping Obama....PERIOD....this is a two party race....PERIOD.

09/30/2012 new
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: (Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: (Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

Quote:
Cheryl-409772 said:

Quote:
Cheryl-409772 said:

Quote:
Charles-512043 said:
Quote:
Cheryl-409772 said:

www.youtube.com

What he is doing is following the republican platform as did Paul (stay out of it, etc.)....Romney and Ron Paul are the same on this issue and as I recollect you were supporting Paul...though I could sware you are supporting Obama now.....Ryan is the one who said he thinks abortions are wrong in all instances as did Santorum!

--hide--
Thank you Cheryl.

This is getting seriously ridiculous. But let's go back to class....

Pro-Life Groups Applaud Selection of Pro-Life Rep. Paul Ryan - www.lifenews.com

A SOLID PRO-LIFE TICKET FOR A PRO-LIFE AMERICA - National Right to Life Praises Romney-Ryan Ticketwww.nrlc.org

Obama vs. Romney -- The Choice Is Clear www.catholicvote.org

And guess who chose the 100% pro-life "altar boy" to be his Vice President....Romney!
09/30/2012 new

(Quote) Cathy-620979 said: So you all agree with Craig that Romney will win the election and serve only one term? Because he...
(Quote) Cathy-620979 said:

So you all agree with Craig that Romney will win the election and serve only one term? Because he, too, will be judged inadequate?

"A good man is hard to find." - Flannery O'Connor

--hide--

Romney is inadequate to me regarding his faith and religion....who knows though if God can work on him while he is in office...time will show....maybe Paul Ryan can convert him...LOL...we can hope and pray...for sure if he stands in hils faith as is, he will be inadequate in this area. Obama is inadequate in every area and has shown us what he is capable of....since he is out and out HOSTILE to Christianity, we know he is not open to any change.

09/30/2012 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: (Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: (Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:
(Quote) Mary-486033 said:
Quote:
Cheryl-409772 said:

Quote:
Cheryl-409772 said:

Quote:
Cheryl-409772 said:

Quote:
Charles-512043 said:
Quote:
Cheryl-409772 said:

www.youtube.com

Thank you Cheryl.

This is getting seriously ridiculous. But let's go back to class....

Pro-Life Groups Applaud Selection of Pro-Life Rep. Paul Ryan - www.lifenews.com

A SOLID PRO-LIFE TICKET FOR A PRO-LIFE AMERICA - National Right to Life Praises Romney-Ryan Ticketwww.nrlc.org

Obama vs. Romney -- The Choice Is Clear www.catholicvote.org

And guess who chose the 100% pro-life "altar boy" to be his Vice President....Romney!
--hide--

Wow...that is a good point...I didn't think about putting it that way....that choice alone makes us think he is moldable....look at Obama's choice of a very liberal in name only Catholic who persecutes our faith.

Posts 11 - 20 of 114