Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

09/30/2012 new

(Quote) CarolAnn-816776 said: Tonight it was andouille sausage and jumbo shrimp creole jambalaya. Oh so good..a...
(Quote) CarolAnn-816776 said:

Tonight it was andouille sausage and jumbo shrimp creole jambalaya. Oh so good..and amazed how easy it was to make!! Chef Chef

--hide--

Sounds like you accomplished what I couldn't (page 1, post 5)... good job, CarolAnn! highfive

09/30/2012 new
Veggie beef soup and a grilled cheese sandwitch!
09/30/2012 new
(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said: Brenda, will you share your home made egg noodle recipe? It sounds delicious. Pot of sauce w...
(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said:

Brenda, will you share your home made egg noodle recipe? It sounds delicious.

Pot of sauce with meatballs cooking and will be roasting some chickpeas and making some hummus for lunch this week.

--hide--

four cups self rising flour, five or six eggs. Mix up & then roll out flat on floured board. roll up into roll (with layer of flour on top of dough before rolling up) Cut thin strips, drop into boiling chicken stock, add salt, pepper & leftover baked chicken or turkey....yummmmmm cook until noodles are done in middle, stirring every once in awhile to keep from sticking.....
09/30/2012 new
(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said: Brenda, will you share your home made egg noodle recipe? It sounds delicious. Pot of sauce w...
(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said:

Brenda, will you share your home made egg noodle recipe? It sounds delicious.

Pot of sauce with meatballs cooking and will be roasting some chickpeas and making some hummus for lunch this week.

--hide--

four cups self rising flour, five or six eggs. Mix up & then roll out flat on floured board. roll up into roll (with layer of flour on top of dough before rolling up) Cut thin strips, drop into boiling chicken stock, add salt, pepper & leftover baked chicken or turkey....yummmmmm cook until noodles are done in middle, stirring every once in awhile to keep from sticking.....
09/30/2012 new
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: four cups self rising flour, five or six eggs. Mix up & then roll out flat on floured board. roll up into ...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

--hide--
This was actually my Grandma's recipe....she always made things that were yummy & comforting....

fluffy tongue
10/01/2012 new

canada dry.....and cheddar tuna mac and cheese......

10/01/2012 new

Fruit cravings. rolling eyes

Grapes and cantaloupe heart :goldstar cloudnine :

10/01/2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Sounds like you accomplished what I couldn't (page 1, post 5)... good job, CarolAnn!...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Sounds like you accomplished what I couldn't (page 1, post 5)... good job, CarolAnn!

--hide--

@Michael...I am sure yours was fine. I followed a recipe from 'EveryDay with Rachel Ray' magazine.... I was suppose to use chicken sausage, to make it less fattening...but I like the andouille pork sausage. Brown rice was used too....just to give it a healthy kick... laughing

10/02/2012 new

Tonight's menu, crockpot chicken with carrots, onions and spices, served with rice and squash and apple crisp for dessert.

10/02/2012 new

caviar on saltines...yummy....and iced tea....

Posts 21 - 30 of 200