Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Sep 30th 2012 new

Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!

Sep 30th 2012 new

rose Happy Birthday! Praying hug clap You get a Gold Star! highfive party thumbsup

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS JACKIE!!!! You deserve all of God's best because you are one of His Best creations!

Peace and Prayers,

Kathleen

Sep 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: Jackie Thank you for sharing this day with me dear!
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

Jackie Thank you for sharing this day with me dear!

--hide--

HAPPY BIRHTDAY MARIAN You are also one of God's most beautiful creations. Many blessings to you too!!!! rose Happy Birthday! Praying hug You get a Gold Star! You get a Gold Star! Praying party

Sep 30th 2012 new

Have a happy blessed BirthdayHappy Birthday!

Sep 30th 2012 new

Happy Birthday! ** Happy Birthday! ** Happy Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Happy Birthday! ** Happy Birthday! ** Happy Birthday!

Sep 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JACKIE!
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JACKIE!

--hide--
Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Your sayin? Jackie is 198? WOW HAPPY B,DAY JACKIE AND MANY MORE!! laughing laughing (JUST KIDDIN) NO REALLY HAPPY B.DAY JACKIE & HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR DAY!! TAKE CARE MIKE "PEACE"!!

Sep 30th 2012 new

Happy Birthday, Jacqueline!!!! I hope you're having a GREAT day!!!

note note heartbeat party present Happy Birthday! clap hug note note

Sep 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: Jackie Thank you for sharing this day with me ...
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

Jackie Thank you for sharing this day with me dear!

HAPPY BIRHTDAY MARIAN You are also one of God's most beautiful creations. Many blessings to you too!!!!

--hide--

Kathleen That is beautiful. THANK YOU SO MUCH And MAY GOD BLESS YOU! MAY GOD BLESS YOU JACKIE!!! hug

Sep 30th 2012 new

Happy Birthday Jackie! Many blessings in the year ahead! Happy Birthday! note party discoball

Oct 1st 2012 new

To Jackie -- may your special day be blessed and full of joy. Happy Birthday!!!! Enjoy!!! wave Happy Birthday! hug

Posts 11 - 20 of 31