Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Farewell for now

Sep 30th 2012 new

Although my time on CM has been a blessing I find I must be going for now. I started a new job and am in class for the next 6 weeks with lots of studying to do. Know that I will miss bantering here on the forums with everyone and wish each of you to find the love of your lives while I am gone. I shall finish praying the 54 Rosary Novena along with all 144 of you and continue to pray for the prayer intentions on CM. Peace to you my CM friends hug wave

Sep 30th 2012 new

Take care, MaryAnne, we will miss ya hug wave

Sep 30th 2012 new
(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said: Although my time on CM has been a blessing I find I must be going for now. I started a new job and am in cl...
(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said:

Although my time on CM has been a blessing I find I must be going for now. I started a new job and am in class for the next 6 weeks with lots of studying to do. Know that I will miss bantering here on the forums with everyone and wish each of you to find the love of your lives while I am gone. I shall finish praying the 54 Rosary Novena along with all 144 of you and continue to pray for the prayer intentions on CM. Peace to you my CM friends

--hide--

MaryAnne, you will be missed. I will pray your new job & class goes well. hug rosary hug
Sep 30th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said: Although my time on CM has been a blessing I find I must be going for now. I started a new job...

Although my time on CM has been a blessing I find I must be going for now. I started a new job and am in class for the next 6 weeks with lots of studying to do. Know that I will miss bantering here on the forums with everyone and wish each of you to find the love of your lives while I am gone. I shall finish praying the 54 Rosary Novena along with all 144 of you and continue to pray for the prayer intentions on CM. Peace to you my CM friends

--hide--

It was so nice meeting you a few weeks back MaryAnne!! Thanks for the prayers....still searching for the one!! Will keep you in my prayers as well!! hug

Sep 30th 2012 new

Mary Ann,

Wishing you well in your future. If you don't find Mr. Right, please return. Your presence will be most welcome.

God bless with nothing but joy, peace, happiness and lots of love.

Praying hug rose

Leon

Sep 30th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said: Although my time on CM has been a blessing I find I must be going for now. I started a new job...

--hide--

Best of luck and blessings for your new job and class! Praying wave

Sep 30th 2012 new

wave Take care, MaryAnne, and may God bless you abundantly! rose

Sep 30th 2012 new

You will be missed.

Best wishes with your new job and studying.

Keep in touch.

hug Praying

Oct 2nd 2012 new

Blessings to you in this a new chapter in life. God bless!!

Oct 2nd 2012 new

Good luck on your next adventure MaryAnne!

Posts 1 - 10 of 52