Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Sep 30th 2012 new

Hi, Katie - I understand where you're coming from. My Senior yr wasn't anything to write home about, and before the advent of FB, I wasn't terribly close with any of my former classmates. On top of that, I never dated in HS, and didn't want to hear "Oh, you're not married?" repeated over & over....& over boggled But, the dawn of FB riseth, and I've connected with many people who, oddly enough, I was just acquaintances with in school & we have a blast staying in touch now. And, since God's grace is so awesome, I'm in a much better place now as a single lady. So if God wills that I'm still single when that 20 reunion rolls around, I'm going!

Sep 30th 2012 new
I have zero desire to attend any of my high school reunions. It's not that I had a bad experience it's just that I dont care enough to see any of those people or know what they're up to.

I did have a friend who attended her 15 year reunion and ended up reconnecting and then marrying her old high school sweetheart.
Sep 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Tom-432657 said: The thing is if you don't go, there could be things you might be missing out on. Tom
(Quote) Tom-432657 said: The thing is if you don't go, there could be things you might be missing out on. Tom
--hide--

You are so right!

I don't regret not going to this one but maybe by the time the next one rolls around, if I am in the position to be able to go, I will.
What if one of my former classmates turns out to be my future spouse? lovestruck! I know that is a stretch...

But, on a more practical level, recounting my story (as torturous as it may be) and sharing where I am now in my life (my involvement with the Church through Youth Ministry and my future goals) could open the door to some deeper conversations about religion... thumbsup

Sep 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Angie-70288 said: I did have a friend who attended her 15 year reunion and ended up reconnecting and then marrying her old ...
(Quote) Angie-70288 said: I did have a friend who attended her 15 year reunion and ended up reconnecting and then marrying her old high school sweetheart.
--hide--

Can you imagine? Sounds like a movie! heart

Posts 11 - 14 of 14