Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Sep 30th 2012 new

Praying rosary

Sep 30th 2012 new

Praying rosary theheart

Sep 30th 2012 new

Prayingfor your Aunt Charlene and all the family.

Sep 30th 2012 new
Thank you everyone who is praying for my family & especially my Aunt. hug fluffy
Sep 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: My Aunt Charlene has a brain tumor that is inoperable. She is not doing well, my prayers tonight are for...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: My Aunt Charlene has a brain tumor that is inoperable. She is not doing well, my prayers tonight are for Charlene and also her adult children, ESP Ruby who gave up her job to be full time care giver to her Mom. Ruby has been visiting this weekend while her sister takes care of Charlene. I know this is taking a very emotional toll on Ruby and her siblings....
--hide--

Praying For your Aunt Praying

Sep 30th 2012 new

Praying Praying Praying

Sep 30th 2012 new

hug Praying for the whole family, may they hold close to each other through it all theheart rosary theheart

Sep 30th 2012 new
Thank you everyone who is saying prayers for my Aunt & family.... wave
Sep 30th 2012 new

Praying rosary Prayers for all in need.rose

Sep 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: My Aunt Charlene has a brain tumor that is inoperable. She is not doing well, my prayers tonight are for...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: My Aunt Charlene has a brain tumor that is inoperable. She is not doing well, my prayers tonight are for Charlene and also her adult children, ESP Ruby who gave up her job to be full time care giver to her Mom. Ruby has been visiting this weekend while her sister takes care of Charlene. I know this is taking a very emotional toll on Ruby and her siblings....
--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart hug

Posts 11 - 20 of 33