Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Prayers for me

Sep 30th 2012 new

Hello everyone again!

I am asking for your prayers. I have been really struggling at work lately and do not know where to turn. Some of the higher ups are really not treating me with respect and just yelling at me. I have been working so hard at work and I care more for the students then some of the other staff members. I am really trying not to be stressed but I am really stressed out, because I never want to get up for work in the mornings. I am not sure what I am doing either and I am really beginning to doubt my abilities as a teacher, because some people that I work with says that I will not get a job anywhere else if I were to move away from this job. I am just a bit confused and my prayer life is really struggling now and I know that I need to rely on God and I am really having trouble with this and I know what I have to do but I kind of push it to the side. I have so many mixed feelings right now. I am just really confused and I don't know what to do. Can you please pray that I have patience with the staff that I work with and my co-workers who are just putting me down and I never get one ounce of praise at work to tell me how great of a job that I am doing. I just need prayers and support right now that I don't know who I can go to out here on the Reservation. Well thank you for listening.

Peace,

Grace

Sep 30th 2012 new

Don't give up, Grace. Teaching is a difficult job, and even harder when you don't have support from above. I've never taught on a reservation, but I can tell you that you are not alone. Pray without ceasing--just talk to God. He hears you. If you have an opportunity to go to Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament, I highly recommend you do that. Take Him your burden; He'll take care of you.

hug Praying Praying

Sep 30th 2012 new

Praying rosary

Sep 30th 2012 new
Praying rosary
Sep 30th 2012 new

Praying Praying

Sep 30th 2012 new
(Quote) Grace-388301 said: Hello everyone again! I am asking for your prayers. I have been really struggling at work lately...
(Quote) Grace-388301 said:

Hello everyone again!

I am asking for your prayers. I have been really struggling at work lately and do not know where to turn. Some of the higher ups are really not treating me with respect and just yelling at me. I have been working so hard at work and I care more for the students then some of the other staff members. I am really trying not to be stressed but I am really stressed out, because I never want to get up for work in the mornings. I am not sure what I am doing either and I am really beginning to doubt my abilities as a teacher, because some people that I work with says that I will not get a job anywhere else if I were to move away from this job. I am just a bit confused and my prayer life is really struggling now and I know that I need to rely on God and I am really having trouble with this and I know what I have to do but I kind of push it to the side. I have so many mixed feelings right now. I am just really confused and I don't know what to do. Can you please pray that I have patience with the staff that I work with and my co-workers who are just putting me down and I never get one ounce of praise at work to tell me how great of a job that I am doing. I just need prayers and support right now that I don't know who I can go to out here on the Reservation. Well thank you for listening.

Peace,

Grace

--hide--

Prayers for you Grace - from your words I can see that you are a sincere, caring person, and this is very special! hug Praying theheart
Sep 30th 2012 new

Praying Praying hug hug

Sep 30th 2012 new

Praying Praying rosary

(((Grace)))

Mother Mary and myself are praying for you..

I experienced the same in the past. I was demoralized and frustrated at work it made me cry. I prayed and asked the Holy Spirit to bless me, and Mother Mary to pray for me... I spoke to God saying "Father God, I feel so down right now, people don't see how hard i am working and I don't feel appreciated at all... Father God, let me do my job to glorify You, not for them or for myself to feel good.. This is all for Your Glory"

I felt Peace.

And did my job far better than what was expected.

(((Grace))) May the Holy Spirit bless you right now, shield you from emotions, and make you focus on glorifying His Name.

rosary rosary Praying Praying

Sep 30th 2012 new

Praying rosary

Oct 1st 2012 new

Prayers offered Praying rosary Dove

Posts 1 - 10 of 39