Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Oct 1st 2012 new

Praying rosary theheart

Oct 1st 2012 new

hug Grace, teaching is demanding and a constant drawing out of our energies and emotions. It can wear you down, even when there is a lot of support from peer teachers and administration. Remember that you are there to share your knowledge, and inspire the students to explore and learn. Give them your encouragement; focus on their joys; take heart that the really problem kids need you and your support--even if they are a pain in the tail-end and test you constantly. Pray, pray,. pray... Praying Praying hug

Oct 1st 2012 new

Teeaching is difficult in a number of ways. I am sorry they are picking on you. That is wrong. That is the wrong way for them to be. You do need support! May God supply all that you need even if it is from CM!!!

Oct 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Grace, teaching is demanding and a constant drawing out of our energies and emotions. It can we...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Grace, teaching is demanding and a constant drawing out of our energies and emotions. It can wear you down, even when there is a lot of support from peer teachers and administration. Remember that you are there to share your knowledge, and inspire the students to explore and learn. Give them your encouragement; focus on their joys; take heart that the really problem kids need you and your support--even if they are a pain in the tail-end and test you constantly. Pray, pray,. pray...

--hide--

Everything Beverly says is right on! THANKS Beverly!!!

Oct 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Grace-388301 said: Hello everyone again! I am asking for your prayers. I have been really struggling at work ...
(Quote) Grace-388301 said:

Hello everyone again!

I am asking for your prayers. I have been really struggling at work lately and do not know where to turn. Some of the higher ups are really not treating me with respect and just yelling at me. I have been working so hard at work and I care more for the students then some of the other staff members. I am really trying not to be stressed but I am really stressed out, because I never want to get up for work in the mornings. I am not sure what I am doing either and I am really beginning to doubt my abilities as a teacher, because some people that I work with says that I will not get a job anywhere else if I were to move away from this job. I am just a bit confused and my prayer life is really struggling now and I know that I need to rely on God and I am really having trouble with this and I know what I have to do but I kind of push it to the side. I have so many mixed feelings right now. I am just really confused and I don't know what to do. Can you please pray that I have patience with the staff that I work with and my co-workers who are just putting me down and I never get one ounce of praise at work to tell me how great of a job that I am doing. I just need prayers and support right now that I don't know who I can go to out here on the Reservation. Well thank you for listening.

Peace,

Grace

--hide--

8 Do not be like them; your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

9 So you should pray like this: Our Father in heaven, may your name be held holy,

10 your kingdom come, yourwill be done, on earth as in heaven.

11 Give us today our daily bread.

12 And forgive us our debts, as we have forgiven those who are indebt to us.

13 And do not put us to the test, but save us from theEvil One.

lord hear grace prayers, lord hear grace prayers, lord please hear grace prayers, help her, heal her, guide her, guide her lord, she needs u now lord, grace needs u, hear her prayers amen. Praying

Oct 1st 2012 new

Amen Partrick,

And hold on for the sake of those children, they need you, God has you right where he wants you to be.

from another post, it seems very appropriate to you case;
www.wordonfire.org

I will pray with you and for you every school day until things change.

Oct 1st 2012 new

I will pray to St Jude for you ,,Take care of you,r self you,r worth it ,,,

Oct 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Grace-388301 said: Hello everyone again! I am asking for your prayers. I have been really struggling at work ...
(Quote) Grace-388301 said:

Hello everyone again!

I am asking for your prayers. I have been really struggling at work lately and do not know where to turn. Some of the higher ups are really not treating me with respect and just yelling at me. I have been working so hard at work and I care more for the students then some of the other staff members. I am really trying not to be stressed but I am really stressed out, because I never want to get up for work in the mornings. I am not sure what I am doing either and I am really beginning to doubt my abilities as a teacher, because some people that I work with says that I will not get a job anywhere else if I were to move away from this job. I am just a bit confused and my prayer life is really struggling now and I know that I need to rely on God and I am really having trouble with this and I know what I have to do but I kind of push it to the side. I have so many mixed feelings right now. I am just really confused and I don't know what to do. Can you please pray that I have patience with the staff that I work with and my co-workers who are just putting me down and I never get one ounce of praise at work to tell me how great of a job that I am doing. I just need prayers and support right now that I don't know who I can go to out here on the Reservation. Well thank you for listening.

Peace,Praying Praying Praying theheart hug

Grace

--hide--

Oct 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Mike-646924 said:
(Quote) Mike-646924 said:

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart hug

Oct 1st 2012 new

Prayers for strength and encouragement. Praying

Posts 11 - 20 of 39