Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Oct 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: They usually take care of my car quickly - I will have to bring it back for the sun roof seal th...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

They usually take care of my car quickly - I will have to bring it back for the sun roof seal though...seems the have to order a new weather strip for that...
--hide--

Leaky sun roof? Not a good thing.

Oct 1st 2012 new

Hi Peter wave

How was your day?

Oct 1st 2012 new
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: Leaky sun roof? Not a good thing.
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said:

Leaky sun roof? Not a good thing.

--hide--

Yeah not good esp with Panoremic sun roof's
Oct 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: Hi Peter How was your day?

Hi Peter

How was your day?

--hide--

Today was a good day. Flew home from Chicago today. Happy to be home, not so happy about having to go back to work tomorrow.

Oct 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Peter-189584 said: Today was a good day. Flew home from Chicago today. Happy to be home, not so happy about havi...
(Quote) Peter-189584 said:

Today was a good day. Flew home from Chicago today. Happy to be home, not so happy about having to go back to work tomorrow.

--hide--

If I remember correctly you attended a wedding. Did you have fun?

Oct 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: If I remember correctly you attended a wedding. Did you have fun?

If I remember correctly you attended a wedding. Did you have fun?

--hide--

Yep, I did attend a wedding, and it was great! I met some awesome current/former CMers and we all had fun I think.

Oct 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Peter-189584 said: Yep, I did attend a wedding, and it was great! I met some awesome current/former CMers and we...
(Quote) Peter-189584 said:

Yep, I did attend a wedding, and it was great! I met some awesome current/former CMers and we all had fun I think.

--hide--

clap

Nothing like meeting friends at a CM success story.

Oct 1st 2012 new
So now I am getting a mouth watering Steak Sandwich from Del Rancho's before heading home :))
Oct 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: So now I am getting a mouth watering Steak Sandwich from Del Rancho's before heading home :))
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: So now I am getting a mouth watering Steak Sandwich from Del Rancho's before heading home :))
--hide--

That sounds good!

Oct 2nd 2012 new

wave

Posts 41 - 50 of 200