Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Prayers please..

Oct 2nd 2012 new

My dear brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus, Please pray for Br. Christopher who has been very sick since Friday night. He is very close to our Lord God Jesus Christ, to His Holy Church, and being part of the Catechesis Team also a family member of the St Therese Parish (My Parish). He has been going to Hospital on a daily basis and his wife and daughter are very worried and have to run around with him. He is very sick with food poisoning and has been vomitting regulary since then and feels completely drained and exhausted. Upon reading this mail, please stop what you are doing, close your eyes and spend a minute in prayer and lift him up to our Lord God and pray for our Lord's kind mercies. Please also pray to our Mother Mary to intercede for him. Please also remember his wife and daughter in your prayers. Thank you and God Bless, Kat

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Update: 10/4

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, 

Christopher is much better after been totally shaken up... 

Thank you all for your prayers, 

Kat

Oct 2nd 2012 new

Praying rosary For Christopher's healing Praying

Oct 2nd 2012 new

Praying

Oct 2nd 2012 new

Praying

Oct 2nd 2012 new

Praying rosary

Oct 2nd 2012 new

Praying rosary Praying For Christopher and his family - a candle has been lit before my shrine to Our Lady

Oct 2nd 2012 new

Praying

Oct 2nd 2012 new

Praying rosary Praying

Oct 2nd 2012 new

Prayers ascending for Christopher and his family. Praying rosary

Oct 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Kat-881112 said: My dear brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus, Please pray for Br. Christopher who has been very sick since...
(Quote) Kat-881112 said: My dear brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus, Please pray for Br. Christopher who has been very sick since Friday night. He is very close to our Lord God Jesus Christ, to His Holy Church, and being part of the Catechesis Team also a family member of the St Therese Parish (My Parish). He has been going to Hospital on a daily basis and his wife and daughter are very worried and have to run around with him. He is very sick with food poisoning and has been vomitting regulary since then and feels completely drained and exhausted. Upon reading this mail, please stop what you are doing, close your eyes and spend a minute in prayer and lift him up to our Lord God and pray for our Lord's kind mercies. Please also pray to our Mother Mary to intercede for him. Please also remember his wife and daughter in your prayers. Thank you and God Bless, Kat
--hide--

Praying rosary theheart

Posts 1 - 10 of 26