Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

When I went to the forums this morning, I've discovered that none of the photos are being displayed (including my own). I checked in several forums, and don't see one photo. What happened?

Oct 2nd 2012 new

They now seem to be back! Very strange!

Oct 2nd 2012 new

CM is broken AGAIN! I've had a hard time getting pages to load since the changed the format. I kept getting errors, and had to set my browser to a compatibility view. I've complained, but haven't gotten any satisfaction.

Oct 2nd 2012 new

I am having errors with messages. I can't send them because the send button does not work and also it keep saying I have a message when I have already read them... C'est la vie.

Oct 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Bernie-350671 said: CM is broken AGAIN! I've had a hard time getting pages to load since the changed the format....
(Quote) Bernie-350671 said:

CM is broken AGAIN! I've had a hard time getting pages to load since the changed the format. I kept getting errors, and had to set my browser to a compatibility view. I've complained, but haven't gotten any satisfaction.

--hide--
youtu.be

Oct 2nd 2012 new

So, now, I can't send any messges because when I hit the send button nothing happens. And, I can't get to the "All Forums" page as when I hit that button nothing happens (so I can only get to a forum that shows up in the stream). I've submitted 2 more help tickets. This is getting frustrating!

Oct 2nd 2012 new

Our Tech team is currently working to correct these errors as quickly as possible.

The errors are only affecting members who are using Internet Explorer 7 and Internet Explorer 8 so until this has been corrected, you can bypass these errors by switching to another browser such is Firefox or Chrome

Oct 2nd 2012 new

I'm now in Firefox, and some of the pages scramble as I change them. And photos are missing on some pages of forum listings, but not consistently. When I was in Explorer, I could not switch forum tabs, was stuck on Stream, and could not post from the stream either.

Posts 1 - 8 of 8