Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Oct 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) John-759808 said: Why doesn't ME get a job at Starbucks....?
(Quote) John-759808 said: Why doesn't ME get a job at Starbucks....?
--hide--
they would still kick me out at 10. laughing laughing laughing

Oct 2nd 2012 new

Sorry my friends for being a way so long. My job has been very demanding of my time the past few days and I have been preoccupied with some very sad news.

As a few of you may know my older sister has been battleing Cancer since January and when she was diagnosed back then she wasn't given much time. To this day she is in denial that she is as sick as she is. Well I was told this weekend that it has continued to spread even with the very aggressive Chemo they have given her. It is throughout all her major organs and the lesions on her liver have increased at an alarming rate. Needless to say they are giving her weeks (possibly days) not months any more to live. They have basically gotten her as strong as they could and sent her home. There is no more they can do. She still refuses to see or talk to me which makes me very sad. I can't help but think that this misdirected anger and resentment she has held onto with me has only helped this cancer kill her. Energy she could have used to fight she has used in useless anger and petty resentments. So absolutely sad. I did try to open up the line of communication between us back in January but she refused to acknowledge my letter and told her kids not to let me see her if things go badly. her kids are torn between what they feel is right and loyalty to their mother. So sad, so sad.

Please pray for us both and for her children who though adults are way to young to lose their mother. Prayers are desparately needed. Thank you all for all the love and support you have always shown me. Praying Praying hug hug Praying rosary theheart

Oct 2nd 2012 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Sorry my friends for being a way so long. My job has been very demanding of my time the past few days and I...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Sorry my friends for being a way so long. My job has been very demanding of my time the past few days and I have been preoccupied with some very sad news.

As a few of you may know my older sister has been battleing Cancer since January and when she was diagnosed back then she wasn't given much time. To this day she is in denial that she is as sick as she is. Well I was told this weekend that it has continued to spread even with the very aggressive Chemo they have given her. It is throughout all her major organs and the lesions on her liver have increased at an alarming rate. Needless to say they are giving her weeks (possibly days) not months any more to live. They have basically gotten her as strong as they could and sent her home. There is no more they can do. She still refuses to see or talk to me which makes me very sad. I can't help but think that this misdirected anger and resentment she has held onto with me has only helped this cancer kill her. Energy she could have used to fight she has used in useless anger and petty resentments. So absolutely sad. I did try to open up the line of communication between us back in January but she refused to acknowledge my letter and told her kids not to let me see her if things go badly. her kids are torn between what they feel is right and loyalty to their mother. So sad, so sad.

Please pray for us both and for her children who though adults are way to young to lose their mother. Prayers are desparately needed. Thank you all for all the love and support you have always shown me.

--hide--

hug rosary rosary hug Will keep you & your familoy in my prayers.
Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: She still refuses to see or talk to me which makes me very sad.
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: She still refuses to see or talk to me which makes me very sad.
--hide--

My prayers are with you, I know she needs whatever support it takes to be comfortable
in our family the children have helped us through some angry times with each other

Peace

Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Sorry my friends for being a way so long. My job has been very demanding of my time the past ...

Please pray for us both and for her children who though adults are way to young to lose their mother. Prayers are desparately needed. Thank you all for all the love and support you have always shown me.

--hide--

Praying rosary

Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Sorry my friends for being a way so long. My job has been very demanding of my time the past ...

--hide--

Prayers for you sister, her children and you.
Praying Praying hug Praying Praying

Oct 3rd 2012 new

Working at Starbucks is no fun irked
Whats the kick of bringing someone coffee and a bun? Coffee Mmmm.... Donut.... scratchchin
At Mary Ellens Cafe its a better time party
You can do anything so long as its not a crime mischievous
Every night is full of good times and good cheer party laughing
More fun than you can have in a year party
So,take my advice,Mary Ellens is great soapbox
Its not a place youll love to hate.

Oct 4th 2012 new

wave

Oct 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Barbara-605462 said:
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said:

--hide--