Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Oct 2nd 2012 new

Praying Praying

Oct 2nd 2012 new

Praying

Oct 2nd 2012 new

Praying Praying you get some control over this!

Oct 2nd 2012 new

Praying Praying hug

Oct 2nd 2012 new

Praying prayers and try something, put salt beneath your tongue, let it obsorb. And drink 'Smart' water, it has electrolytes in it, should be available nation wide. note note St Cecilia pray for her.

Oct 2nd 2012 new

Prayer to seal your whole being

"For this is my blood of the covenant, which will be shed on behald of many for the forgiveness of sins." - Matthew 26:28

I ... (say your name) with the precious blood of Jesus protect and seal all my being, inside and out, deposit in the Immaculate Heart of the Virgin Mary all that I have and possess, for neither in this moment and in any future time, harm comes to them in revenge of the occult or people of bad feelings. In the name of Jesus is prohibited all spiritual action and interaction, all spiritual communication and intercommunication. I invoke the presence of the angels and archangels: Michael, Gabriel and Raphael, Principalities, Virtues, Powers, Dominions, Cherubim, Seraphim and Thrones of God to be the ones who guide me, protect and lead in this battle against evil. Amen.

PAX

Oct 3rd 2012 new

Hi Melanie-----God's healing be with you------theheart rosary

Oct 3rd 2012 new

Praying Praying for your intentions Melanie.

Oct 6th 2012 new

Praying Praying

Oct 6th 2012 new

Praying

Posts 11 - 20 of 20