Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

10/02/2012 new

Happy Birthday, Jerry!!! Have a GREAT year!!!

note note clap cookie party present Happy Birthday! Bow note note

10/02/2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: Yes cake and I added chocolate pudding just now..
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

Yes cake and I added chocolate pudding just now..

--hide--

Chocolate pudding would make nice messy ammo.
Food fight, anyone?

10/03/2012 new

hahahahahaahha laughing

10/03/2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: (Quote) Maia-181886 said: (Quote) Angela-893980 said: ...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

Quote:
Maia-181886 said:

Quote:
Angela-893980 said:

Happy Birthday Jerry!!!

And why do you have to choose between the 2 types of cake??? I think the answer is obvious. Have BOTH!!

Well, I was trying to keep things from getting out of control, you know us ladies and chocolate cake... could lead to a riot!!! (Okay, so I admit, I'm talkin' about me!)

But yes, I agree... let's have both!!!!

Yes cake and I added chocolate pudding just now..

--hide--

Dark chocolate pudding... ooohh... we should include some thin-crust pepperoni pizza... maybe a little garlic topping... cloudnine faint

10/03/2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: (Quote) Andrea-850967 said: A bit late, though within the octave, and with ...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Quote:
Andrea-850967 said:

A bit late, though within the octave, and with not less heart let me also wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY and lot's of blessings to you ...

Thanks, Andrea! You made it in with 95 minutes to spare! I do like the idea of having a birthday octave, though!! An 8 day

--hide--

I wasn't kidding about that! I firmly believe birthday's need proper celebration... eight or more days... I know some people who believe in the 'birthday month.' Have no problem with that one either. cookie rose

10/03/2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Many thanks to everyone for the many birthday wishes and thanks for sharing it with me! I hope eve...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Many thanks to everyone for the many birthday wishes and thanks for sharing it with me! I hope everyone got at least one slice of cake!

For the late night crowd, I'll leave out a bowl of my new favorite snack: frozen grapes.

--hide--

Hope it was great! wave

Posts 51 - 56 of 56