Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Oct 1st 2012 new
Praying rosary rosary Praying will remember your needs in my prayers
Oct 3rd 2012 new

I went to Adoration tonight and I feel a little bit better. I am not sure though :) I had another incident at school with a parent and I am just so sick of getting disrepected at work. I am trying so hard, but it seems like it is getting worse and this is after I went to Adoration. I am not really sure.

Oct 3rd 2012 new

I am just getting more and more discouraged at work and I am at a stand still and loss because I am working so hard at my job and it seems like when I feel like it is getting better it is getting worse. I don't know. I am trying to be really optomistic and it is hard when people are always putting you down. I am not sure. Continued prayers would help :). Thank you for all of the prayers so far.

Thanks,
Grace

Oct 3rd 2012 new

Grace, Hang in there. You are a good teacher and care about the students. Don't let the negativity of others get to you. Keep doing a good job and it will work out. biggrin Praying

Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Grace-388301 said: I am just getting more and more discouraged at work and I am at a stand still and loss because I ...
(Quote) Grace-388301 said:

I am just getting more and more discouraged at work and I am at a stand still and loss because I am working so hard at my job and it seems like when I feel like it is getting better it is getting worse. I don't know. I am trying to be really optomistic and it is hard when people are always putting you down. I am not sure. Continued prayers would help :). Thank you for all of the prayers so far.

Thanks,
Grace

--hide--
In this day and age the kind of disrespect in the workplace you describe just shouldn't happen. Is it a form of racial discrimination? If it is you should have some recourse with the school board or the state agency overseeing your district.

Oct 3rd 2012 new

Praying rosary Keeping you in prayer Grace.

Oct 3rd 2012 new

Hugs and prayers honey! remember with God all things are Possible!!hug Praying rosary theheart

Oct 3rd 2012 new

When I feel like you do, I try to remember that (most) other people's hurtful words and actions are really a reflection of what is going on for them, and has NOTHING to do with you. If you can keep this in mind, it might help you to deal with them. You sound very sincere and passionate about your work, and unfortunately it may be threatening to people who have worked there longer and don't have the level of dedication that you do. Stay strong!

Praying Praying hug

Oct 4th 2012 new
Hang in there Grace. Sounds like a familiar scenario that many of us have dealt with in today's very difficult work environment. May God bless you, protect you and give you the strength to get through these challenges. Keep believing in yourself!

Praying rosary
Oct 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Joan-629290 said: Hang in there Grace. Sounds like a familiar scenario that many of us have dealt with in today's very ...
(Quote) Joan-629290 said: Hang in there Grace. Sounds like a familiar scenario that many of us have dealt with in today's very difficult work environment. May God bless you, protect you and give you the strength to get through these challenges. Keep believing in yourself!

--hide--

Thank you everyone! I am feeling a little bit better, but I am still beyond stressed at work. And there is lack of teamwork at our school. People are still putting me down no matter how hard I try. I am trying to push all of the negative thoughts out, but it is hard to do this at the work environment that I have. I am still struggling to get the motivation to get up in the mornings. Still continue to pray for me.

Thank you,

Grace

Posts 21 - 30 of 39