Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Oct 2nd 2012 new

wave Peace be with you, too, MaryAnne. Go with God, and then get back here!! hug

Oct 2nd 2012 new

Take good care, MaryAnne. It was nice having you here.

Oct 2nd 2012 new

MaryAnne, you will be missed

I'll keep up my prayers to you. Praying

Best of Luck for your new job. rose

Take care and many more blessings to you! hug

Love and Prayers

-Mercy

Oct 2nd 2012 new

Take care MaryAnne!! Good luck with your new job!! God's blessings on you!!

hug hug Praying Praying hug hug wave wave

Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Take care, MaryAnne, we will miss ya
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Take care, MaryAnne, we will miss ya

--hide--

Will miss you to my friend hug Be sure to let me know when you will be coming down my way for a visit; you know how to find me wave

Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: MaryAnne, you will be missed. I will pray your new job & class goes well.
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

MaryAnne, you will be missed. I will pray your new job & class goes well.
--hide--

Thanks Brenda, I really appreciate the prayers and be sure to let me know when the girls will be coming to you neck of the woods for a visit. Mary Ellen knows how to reach me. Peace to you my friend hug wave

Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) CarolAnn-816776 said: (Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said: Although my time on CM has been a blessin...
(Quote) CarolAnn-816776 said:

Quote:
MaryAnne-458794 said:

Although my time on CM has been a blessing I find I must be going for now. I started a new job and am in class for the next 6 weeks with lots of studying to do. Know that I will miss bantering here on the forums with everyone and wish each of you to find the love of your lives while I am gone. I shall finish praying the 54 Rosary Novena along with all 144 of you and continue to pray for the prayer intentions on CM. Peace to you my CM friends

It was so nice meeting you a few weeks back MaryAnne!! Thanks for the prayers....still searching for the one!! Will keep you in my prayers as well!!

--hide--

I had a great time and it was nice to meet you too. Thanks for the prayers, and you never know if someday our paths may cross again up in Princeton hug wave

Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Mary Ann,Wishing you well in your future. If you don't find Mr. Right, please return. ...
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Mary Ann,

Wishing you well in your future. If you don't find Mr. Right, please return. Your presence will be most welcome.

God bless with nothing but joy, peace, happiness and lots of love.

Leon

--hide--

Ah, sir Leon, thanks for the well wishes and I pray that you find your Mrs. Right too hug wave

Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: Best of luck and blessings for your new job and class!
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

Best of luck and blessings for your new job and class!

--hide--

Thank you Patricia, peace to you hug wave

Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Take care, MaryAnne, and may God bless you abundantly!
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Take care, MaryAnne, and may God bless you abundantly!

--hide--

Thank you Lina and right back at you too hug wave Will be praying for a successful get together for you in Phoenix Praying

Posts 11 - 20 of 52