Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: You will be missed.Best wishes with your new job and studying.Keep in touch.
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said:

You will be missed.

Best wishes with your new job and studying.

Keep in touch.

--hide--

Hey Barb, I will miss you too. Be sure to let me know when that trip to KTY is going to happen as I would love to join you ladies. Mary Ellen knows how to reach me. Best of luck to you on your new job too hug wave

Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Jacqueline-198 said: Blessings to you in this a new chapter in life. God bless!!
(Quote) Jacqueline-198 said:

Blessings to you in this a new chapter in life. God bless!!

--hide--

Thanks Jacque, may our Lord Bless you too, peace my friend hug wave

Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Laura-695247 said: Good luck on your next adventure MaryAnne!
(Quote) Laura-695247 said:

Good luck on your next adventure MaryAnne!

--hide--

Thanks Laura hug wave

Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Peace be with you, too, MaryAnne. Go with God, and then get back here!!
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Peace be with you, too, MaryAnne. Go with God, and then get back here!!

--hide--

Thanks Beverly, not sure if I will be back but time will tell. May you find the love of your life my friend hug wave

Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: Take good care, MaryAnne. It was nice having you here.
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

Take good care, MaryAnne. It was nice having you here.

--hide--

Thanks Kathy, it has been nice having you here too hug wave

Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Mercy-794463 said: MaryAnne, you will be missed I'll keep up my prayers to you. Best of Luck for y...
(Quote) Mercy-794463 said:

MaryAnne, you will be missed

I'll keep up my prayers to you.

Best of Luck for your new job.

Take care and many more blessings to you!

Love and Prayers

-Mercy

--hide--

Mercy, your prayers have been much appreciated and I thank you for your continued prayers. Peace to you my sister in Christ and may you find the love of your life hug wave

Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said: Mercy, your prayers have been much appreciated and I thank you for your continued prayers. Pea...
(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said:

Mercy, your prayers have been much appreciated and I thank you for your continued prayers. Peace to you my sister in Christ and may you find the love of your life

--hide--

PS: I shall miss seeing your smiling face biggrin

Oct 3rd 2012 new

So glad to have you on CM and will miss you, MaryAnne. Hope all goes well with your new joy and studying.

God bless,

- Elizabeth

Oct 3rd 2012 new
Sorry to see you go MA!! Good luck!!!
Oct 3rd 2012 new
(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said: Although my time on CM has been a blessing I find I must be going for now. I started a new job and am in cl...
(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said:

Although my time on CM has been a blessing I find I must be going for now. I started a new job and am in class for the next 6 weeks with lots of studying to do. Know that I will miss bantering here on the forums with everyone and wish each of you to find the love of your lives while I am gone. I shall finish praying the 54 Rosary Novena along with all 144 of you and continue to pray for the prayer intentions on CM. Peace to you my CM friends

--hide--

Good luck to you Mary Anne and may God bless you in your endeavors!
Posts 21 - 30 of 52