Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

I used to be a night owl, but now I'm more of a morning person. I guess it goes with getting older... laughing laughing

The earlier you wake up, the more time you have to get things done.

How about you? Night owl Bunny! <=== Not owl.. but close enough.. tongue

Or Morning person? Sunrise

10/03/2012 new

Mark me down as a morning personSunrise All that time in the military getting up at oh-dark-thirty took care of that....lol

10/03/2012 new

(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: Mark me down as a morning person All that time in the military getting up at oh-dark-thirty took...
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said:

Mark me down as a morning person All that time in the military getting up at oh-dark-thirty took care of that....lol

--hide--

Oh-dark-thirty... laughing laughing

Yaaay for morning people!!! highfive

10/03/2012 new

(Quote) Mary-42689 said: The earlier you wake up, the more time you have to get things done.
(Quote) Mary-42689 said:

--hide--

I always thought the later you stay up, the more time you have to get things done! laughing I like staying up late, but the older I get the more sensitive I am to the feelings of my next-day self, so I'd rather not get her too angry and grumpy for the sake of my present-day self's interest.

10/03/2012 new

(Quote) Mary-42689 said: I used to be a night owl, but now I'm more of a morning person. I guess it goes with getting ol...
(Quote) Mary-42689 said:

I used to be a night owl, but now I'm more of a morning person. I guess it goes with getting older...

How about you? Night owl <=== Not owl.. but close enough..

Or Morning person?

--hide--
Depends on whether or not I remember the Nyquil. faint

10/03/2012 new

I am a natural night owl. I like watching the stars, and the quiet that settles over everything as it gets dark. I like to listen to the night creatures and watch the bats fly.

I am a morning person cuz I have to be. My daughters idea of sleeping in is sleeping til 8am. This is an improvement. She used to think sleeping in meant 6:30 faint
I also have to be up and going due to my job.
I like mornings because of the hush that slowly builds in to the business of people going about their lives. Sitting with a cup of coffee and watching the sun rise. The only problem I have with mornings is the waking up part. I just don't like to do it no matter what time the clock says wink

10/03/2012 new
I am a night owl.Go to bed at midnite,up around 8am.If I have to sub,have to get up earlier.

My other job I don't have to keep early hrs.
10/03/2012 new

A little of both - sometimes! wink

10/03/2012 new
(Quote) Mary-42689 said: I used to be a night owl, but now I'm more of a morning person. I guess it goes with getting older... <...
(Quote) Mary-42689 said:

I used to be a night owl, but now I'm more of a morning person. I guess it goes with getting older...

How about you? Night owl <=== Not owl.. but close enough..

Or Morning person?

--hide--

Years ago I was a true night owl.. I worked the ovenight shift. these days, I tend to fit sleep in as it fits my schedule. Consider it the pain of 24 hour on call, which has blown more than one lady out of my life. It can be taken as being an impressive thing, but also quite annoying when one has a 60% chance to get woken between any given midnight and the following 6 am.
10/07/2012 new

Hmmm...I go to bed around 11 or 12 and I'm up by 4:30 or 5. What does that make me? One that doesn't want to miss out on anything I guess!

Posts 1 - 10 of 29